• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Gearbest how to get your items faster (USA) (Italy) (Germany) and others!

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi gyzmo2002,

Thank you for your kind sharing!!! For the 2 broken plastic case, could you please PM me the picture of it? We are collecting these information and try to improve it. Thank you!

1-Montreal, Canada
2-Post NL Priority (19 days)

I had posted it in another thread that has been closed since I have received my order.

"Very good price for the NCR18650GA. Just ordered a pack of 8 for $32.64 and a pack of 2 for $8.71 to have an order higher than $40.00 to test the free upgrade for express shipping to Canada. Hope to receive them well packed 

Update: 8 hours later, already shipped by Post NL Priority"

Update: Arrived today after 19 days. Not so bad. 10 were in a cardboard box with spacers and 2 "in a plastic case" but broken. Everything was packed in a white envelope without any protection so the 2 batteries and the 2 pieces of the "protection" case were moving everywhere.

Capacity tested with MC3000:

1-) 3431mah. 2-) 3472mah. 3-) 3440mah.
4-) 3432mah. 5-) 3432mah 6-) 3476mah
7-) 3449mah :cool: 3436mah 9-) 3427mah
10-) 3390mah

start90a

Newly Enlightened
Incredible speed!
I'm from Italy
I choose Italy Express
It took 6 days to arrive (from the 4th to the 10th):whistle:

CuriousOne

Enlightened
From my previous experience with gearbest, with delivery to DE & NJ, choosing "US express" is not always a good idea - it usually takes same time or even MORE than with usual "registered air mail". For example, delivery of my Jetbeam KO-01 took almost month (US Express), while items via "registered air mail" arrive in 10-12 days.

Budda

Enlightened
Why is the price of Italy express increased all of a sudden?
from 1-2 $ (and free above around 20$ total order), is now 7-10$?

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why is the price of Italy express increased all of a sudden?
from 1-2 $ (and free above around 20$ total order), is now 7-10$?

Hi Budda, the shipping fee is definitely decided by the addresses, products size and weight. I just checked with one item to Italy address using Italy Express, it shows below:

The shipping fee will vary from addresses, product size and weight, hope you kind understand! Thank you!

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
i have two different orders:
WP1608111029438680
WW1608241454048520

i used usa express and us&eu registered, both of which i paid extra for 7-15 day expedited shipping but they both were shipped from europe to hong kong, and i have yet to get tracking updates

Wendee

Enlightened
I just received an order from GearBest:
Order Date: September 15, 2016
Shipping Date: September 17, 2016
Date Received: September 19, 2016

2 days! :bow: :wow:

It definitely came from China. I didn't know it was possible for something to get from China to Canada that fast!
At my door, DHL charged me for Canadian taxes which is fine, but there was an additional $11.00 "processing fee" that I was surprised to see.
I'm amazed and happy about how fast my order arrived. Thank you GearBest! :clap:

Is GearBest shipping everything using DHL now? I'm pretty sure that I didn't select "DHL" as the shipping method. :thinking:

Smegheaaad

Newly Enlightened
Many thanks for this post; I had no idea this was even a thing. Anyway, I now have three packages that are simultaneously in flight (so to speak) from Gearbest, so I've got a chance to do some comparison, albeit with a very small sample size.

The first two orders are from the 4th and 9th of September. Those happened before I read this post, so they went via the default method, albeit with insurance added. Shipping notifications for those happened on the 8th and 11th respectively.

The third was ordered on the 24th; since I'd read this thread by then, I chose the suggested faster option. It was indicated as shipped on the 25th, and is currently "Awaiting International flight-Airline Inspection". We'll see what difference that makes in terms of transit times.

The two going by the default option are being handled by PostNL as usual, and the faster option is going via International Bridge, whom I'd never heard of before.

Edit: updating arrival info.

The two orders with default shipping (insurance paid) went as follows:

Order 1 placed 04-Sep-2016; left 13-Sep, arrived 26-Sep = 13 days transit, 22 days total elapsed.
Order 2 placed 09-Sep-2016; left 15-Sep, arrived 29-Sep = 14 days transit, 20 days total elapsed.

The one order with "USA express" shipping via International Bridge is kinda wasn't (express). GB did a good job kicking it out the door far faster than usual; the order was placed on the 24th and I got a shipping notification the next day, which beats the usual week or so for fulfilment at the warehouse. However, while it got to the US pretty quickly in 3 days, it sat in International Bridge's hands for a total of 9 days. That's close to the total transit time for the "slow" orders in itself.

Their tracking is also a little goofy; it showed that it was received at their warehouse in Kentucky, was scanned a few days later, and then the next activity was it departing their warehouse in Honolulu to be passed over to USPS. There was nothing on it leaving Kentucky.

Anyway, the summary for this one looks like:

Order 3 placed 24-Sep-2016; left 25-Sep, arrived 11-Oct = 16 days transit, 17 days total elapsed.

So, yes, it was faster, but that was entirely down to GearBest doing a good job kicking it out of their warehouse faster than the other orders. The express shipping actually look longer than the default in this case. We'll see what happens next time (don'tcha love how that's a certainty?), as admittedly a sample size of one isn't particularly significant...

Last edited:

Lexel

Enlightened
I have used always free shipping option on about 40 orders.

Most were here within 2-3 weeks.
fasted was 4 days, slowest over 8 weeks

boyka

Newly Enlightened
Hi Gerbest, is there no more free shipping with tracking number for order over $40?

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Gerbest, is there no more free shipping with tracking number for order over $40?

Hi dear, to most addresses, it's free shipping with tracking number when the order over $40; to few remote districts, it would be not. Thanks!

menany

Newly Enlightened
Hi,
Place: Germany
Order date: 14/9/2017
Estimated delivery: 7-15 days
Delivery date: didn't arrive yet
This is my first experience with bestgear and I am not satisfied so far.
I made the order. 3 weeks ago and I still didn't receive it while the estimate
was 1-2 weeks

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi,
Place: Germany
Order date: 14/9/2017
Estimated delivery: 7-15 days
Delivery date: didn't arrive yet
This is my first experience with bestgear and I am not satisfied so far.
I made the order. 3 weeks ago and I still didn't receive it while the estimate
was 1-2 weeks

Hi, Dear

I am sorry, maybe the problem of the product, would you mind giving me your order number, I will check and confirm what problem about your package.

menany

Newly Enlightened
Hi, Dear

I am sorry, maybe the problem of the product, would you mind giving me your order number, I will check and confirm what problem about your package.

Thanks a lot for your reply
Order No.:WB1709140704591532

I hope you could help me,

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
From China to America I usually find the wait to be just about a month for anything I have ever purchased from Gearbest. Banggood usually gets it to me in about half that time.

I have never had an order not show up. I just know that I will need to be patient when ordering from Gearbest.

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks a lot for your reply
Order No.:WB1709140704591532

I hope you could help me,

Thank you, Hope you can check your GB account.

The service center will give you feedback and ways out within 12 hours.

Thank you.