• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Gearbest's Giveaway for Independence Day - Join now, 4 nice prizes !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclesport

Enlightened
Re: Gearbest's 4th of July Giveaway - to join, just post here ( 3 prizes at stake)

I'm in too...thanks for the opportunity!

HughJorgan

Newly Enlightened
Re: Gearbest's 4th of July Giveaway - to join, just post here ( 3 prizes at stake)

I'll be packing for a trip starting a couple of days later.

ddgarcia05

Newly Enlightened

We'll be popping fireworks in the backyard with my family and friends. This is after we go see our neighboring cities fireworks show.

Agpp

Enlightened

Count me in.
I'll be in the hospital that day.

scanny

Newly Enlightened

I'm in

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Gearbest's Giveaway for Independence Day - to join, just post here (3 prizes)

I'm in. Planning a small excursion to the mountains for a quiet getaway with my beautiful bride who has put up with me for 35 years...
On the Fourth of July I like to call my friends & family who serve and thank them for the sacrifices they make to ensure our freedom...

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Gearbest's Giveaway for Independence Day - to join, just post here (3 prizes)

Going to enjoy the first 4th of July in our new home with family and friends.
Just sharing some BBQ and laughs.

me_no_thing

Newly Enlightened

I am in. Thanks

Happy Independence Day

zulumoose

Newly Enlightened

How will you (or family and friends) be celebrating this year's Independence Day? Any special significance or memories to remember the previous or up to this day for this year's edition?

I will probably watch the sequel, have it on DVD.:popcorn:

Please enter me, thanx.

SoCalTiger

Newly Enlightened

I will watch ID4 and ID:Resurgence, as is tradition. ;)

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fourth of July is fast approaching so to those who have not joined yet, do it before this gaw is over.

Now there are 4 prizes at stake, convertible to other items if desired.

LEDad

Newly Enlightened
I'm in. For the Fourth of July my family will gather at our house and we will BBQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.