• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Giveaway!!! Free Klarus Tactical Light XT2CR for Test...

selis

Newly Enlightened
I like the 1600Lumens and the micro-USB charging port. Thanks for the giveaway!

Last edited:

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would love to get a chance to put the X2CR through it's paces and compare with other similar lights. On my list of "must haves" for a tactical light you have most of the boxes checked right from the start! Looks like a great light! Thanks for the giveaway!

autogiro

Enlightened
It's more than one thing but I like the Micro-USB charging port, Digital intelligent charging module, Intelligent battery capacity indicator, Intelligent battery load check system. Basically I like how the light is powered.
Auto

neksium

Newly Enlightened
When we buy something we check to combine a lot features, and this light have a lot

The most useful for me is:

• Micro-USB charging port
  • 18650 Battery
  • IPX8 Waterproof
  • Intelligent battery capacity indicator

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
The XT2CR looks like a really nice light. I love single 18650 lights and the fact that it can do a short while at 1600 lumens is beyond crazy. Lights have come so far in just a few years.

I also like the apparently good integrated charging. I don't have a good light that uses usb charging yet and this also comes with a good 18650.

jpil

Newly Enlightened
1600 lumens with dual switch, battey included and rechargeable.

Very nice!

lichan

Newly Enlightened
I like the battery status display and the USB recharging. The program-ability sounds intriguing but more details would be good. Thanks for the GAW, klite.

Esko

Enlightened
First things are the compact size and the ability to use all 18650s with a built in charging (no proprietary battery). Also, I don't understand the desire to put a gazillion features under a single switch. This light has 2 switches, a welcomed decision by your design team.

Thanks for the opportunity.

ste-zo

Newly Enlightened
I like the battery status display and the USB recharging.

Count me in for the giveaway!

titobustillo

Newly Enlightened
like IPX8, so I can use it in my swimming pool, the battery display and the USB recharging