Good grief, look at this place

Brock

Flashaholic
My favorite part is the ironing board almost clean, did she really ever iron anything, were the clothes ever cleaned when she ironed them?

WOW

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
I'm guessing these particular pictures were faked.

The cigarettes appear to have been dumped on things instead of snubbed out.

Almost none of the boxes or bags are crumpled. In fact, some are even bulging.

The cups are half full in some pictures, and too many are standing undisturbed. Again, most of the easily crumpled cups are not damaged.

My guess is that a garbage bag from a fast food restaurant was dumped there to make the pictures more interesting.

Daniel

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was getting ready to clean my bedroom...but after looking at those pic`s I have decided it looks just fine. I consider myself a slob...but I can only tolerate clutter. That place is downright disgusting.

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder if you can truly clean a place like that that has been neglected that much. Not so bad for a concrete slab type place but raised foundation where any moisture like that will seap into wood and the walls. Sometimes a smell like that just permeates into everything...ugh.
I agree,the only way forward is to raise it to the ground and start again.

I wonder where "it" is living now,hopefully a concrete bunker in Siberia :whistle:

GeneralTsao

Banned
I'm guessing these particular pictures were faked.

The cigarettes appear to have been dumped on things instead of snubbed out.

Almost none of the boxes or bags are crumpled. In fact, some are even bulging.

The cups are half full in some pictures, and too many are standing undisturbed. Again, most of the easily crumpled cups are not damaged.

My guess is that a garbage bag from a fast food restaurant was dumped there to make the pictures more interesting.

Daniel

I don't know why would anyone want to fake some pictures and trash their place just to stir some uproar on the net.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Was.... was that used hunks of brown toilet-paper all over the bathroom floor??? :sick2:

stephenmadpotato

Enlightened
Had a family friend that lived out of state, he and his wife stopped calling once. We left several messages, no answer. After a few months the phone was disconnected. Tried mailing and got nothing. Took a ride down, to make sure everything was okay the lawn was about 5 feet high when we got there. Knocked on the door and his wife answered with several red holes in her arm. Turns out they discovered heroin. The first thing I thought of when I saw these was them because their house looked EXACTLY like this. Chucked them in rehab, they got out, a few years later had a 3 kids and started shooting up again in another few years. Rehab again, we took the kids in for a year or so, then found them a suitable foster care home. Five lives destroyed forever. It's a shame too, the husband is such a smart guy.

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
My house has never been this disgusting, but there was a time where it got pretty bad. Cups of soda left to be moldy, old fast food wrappers, etc. I was in a depressed state back then, and I didn't care much if things got disgusting. Living alone and having no one to talk to can be an isolating and alienating experience. So much so you do lose your mind a bit.:candle:

Fortunately my mom came back home and I was able to come to my senses. My house is now 180 degrees from its former self.

This was a looooong time ago, many years ago in fact. So don't start thinking I'm some sort of friggin' slob now.:poke::party: