Goodby

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know what's going on, xxo. The older I get the less freedom I have to do or say anything anymore. I have plenty to say, but don't feel like doing as much as I used to, but even the little I want to do is somewhat restricted. I didn't consider that I was alluding to being stalked. I just put out some possibilities. If you check out the ug, it got nasty down there I think. I have some haters.

Last edited:

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
What gets me is the word police- not here though.
Even dixie is an evil word now. Well, if the dixie chicks don't want to be called that anymore I just might name my hatchery that if I get it going again. My chickens would be proud.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
We like to talk about flashlights.

We can't agree if the highest mode should be limited to long runtime and low heat generation, or if the highest mode should allow for a brief blaze of light with high heat generation.

We can't agree if the beam should be long and narrow, or wide and short.

We can't agree if the flashlight is too big to be called a flashlight if it is yay big, or a bit bigger than yay big, or a lot bigger than yay big or extremely bigger than yay big.

We can't agree if the tint can't be puke green or can't be puke yellow or can't be puke blue.

We can't agree if the switch should be on the side or the rear of the flashlight.

We can't agree if the flashlight should be stock or if it can be a modded light.

We can't agree if a nice flashlight should cost $1 or $5 or $10 or $50 or $100 or $500 or $1000 or $5000.

We can't agree if the flashlight should be made in one locale on earth, or if the flashlight can be made anywhere on earth.

We can't agree if the light source should be incan or LED or HID or LEP.

We can't agree if the battery should be alkaline or lithium ion, or if Li-ion, should be protected or unprotected.

We can't agree if the user interface should be simple or complex.

Non-flashoholics know that flashoholics are people who like to argue about flashlights. We will never agree with each other about flashlights. How are we ever going to agree on politics and religion and the state of the human condition, which are issues that we are at extreme poles apart and are super passionate about? Let's keep the peace here as much as we can.

Mike, I hope you stay in our flashlight group.

Last edited:

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mercy, now I don't know what to do. I guess I need to consult my chickens when they go on roost.

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I stayed it would make me look like a lier won't it? And it would also look like I was just trying to get attention. If the adm. left this thread up and folks saw I was still here it would look bad on me. I 'm confused now.

If I stayed it would make me look like a lier won't it? And it would also look like I was just trying to get attention. If the adm. left this thread up and folks saw I was still here it would look bad on me. I 'm confused now.

No, you changing your mind to remain an active member would not be a lie. Lying is when you state something that you know to be untrue. We all love attention. One very long-running thread/s was started due to being ignored, And The Official Thread Killer Is. Go back and give it a read from its very beginning. I think it'll be some good comic relief for you, and perhaps some time spent reading sans posting will also be cathartic. We've all "L@@Ked" bad at one time or another. We're all human, Mike. Confused? Welcome to the party! Everyone here is confused about something.

:welcome:

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
All y'all done got to me. I'm more mellow before bedtime- which ain't long from now. I guess if y'all want this redneck, opinionated, bipolar blonde dude to stay I will. I figured my mother figure with the nice hair would have given me a good riddance by now :duck:, but she didn't.

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
Stick around gpm, it's about to get interesting here………in the cafe'.

How's that? I'm intrigued- You can pm me if you don't want to tell it here.

Also thanks to the ones that wanted my contact information to keep in touch. If other "friends" want it I will give it out in a pm.

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
Y'all think it would be ok to sing dixie while my wife is laying thar sleeping? She might wake up and join in or get up and git the ol fryin pan after me? Probably the latter.

Greta

Flashaholic
...... I figured my mother figure with the nice hair would have given me a good riddance by now :duck:, but she didn't.

No reason for me to say good riddance :shrug: ... You've crossed our "line" a couple of times regarding bringing politics and religion into topics, we've contacted you and/or reminded you that is not appropriate for these forums, you've corrected your behavior (until the next time), and we've all moved on. Your "transgressions" are not catastrophic.... just inappropriate. You have to remember we have been doing this for almost 20 years now. We KNOW how these things go! And if we wanted you gone, you'd be gone.

So the ball is in your court. You do what you feel is right for you and your health... mental and physical. But I will post this last reminder... the topics here on CPF can be discussed without bringing politics and religion into them. Please respect that. We are but ONE website on the World Wide Web. There are many many others that would be more than happy to discuss your political and religious views. But we will not allow inherently disruptive topics to upset the family friendly camaraderie here. That's it! Kinda simple when you really think about it :)

raggie33

*the raggedier*
sasha ive known you thru cpf for dang near 2 decades. ive found your fair .im glad to know you

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you Greta. I guess this is the first time you ever spoke to me and you were nice- I didn't flinch at all.

My chickens want to know if you will also be their mother figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.