gopajti's flashlight picture thread (incl. beamshots)

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank's for the pics gopajti nice work! - was thinking of getting one, how long on turbo till it throttles down and how many lumens does it throttle down to, what worries me with these small high powered lights how practical they really are as in if it throttles down to 2000 lumens it just seems a waste - I know it's nice to have a burst for 1 min but in reality I'm thinking something like the SRT9 makes sense (which I have and I like)

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beautiful pics ! That really is an awesome little light . If I read the specs right is that 2000 lumens for two hours? That sounds very handy ;)

gopajti

Flashlight Enthusiast
Microfire L500R V3

This is not new model, but very intersting flashlight. Originally this light came with built-in battery pack, but now as you can see this light can run with 3*18650 cell with this new body. This version use 7pcs XP-G2 LED (max 3000lm). Currently L500R V4 use XP-L leds with max 5000lm. L500R use an active cooling system (a little fan in the head) which activated automatically when you active the highest mode. Very cool featue :) Three modes + strobe. You can changes modes with a magnetic ring. Overall quality feels very high and the weight... close to 900gr (incl. batteries) so it's not a lightweight champion. Beam type and performance looks very similar as Thrunite TN35.