Green Survival laser

11mongo11

Newly Enlightened
I'm game if someone puts together a group buy. Laser Geneyics has 2 sizes. ND 3 and 5. I like the 3. Rifle or optic mountable. They are a laser light you can focus like a flashlight. The 5 looks like a c cell flashlight. That is your rescue light. Check out the vid.

AmericanRifleman.org/Video.aspx?vid=1916&cid=23.

They are advertised at Laser Genetics and Gamo, too. They're not cheap. The ND 3 goes for $270 ish ( @!$%^&* OW!) on Amazon. My son is 7 1/2 months old, and the basement needs work. I gotta watch the pesos close.

wyager

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm game if someone puts together a group buy. Laser Geneyics has 2 sizes. ND 3 and 5. I like the 3. Rifle or optic mountable. They are a laser light you can focus like a flashlight. The 5 looks like a c cell flashlight. That is your rescue light. Check out the vid.

AmericanRifleman.org/Video.aspx?vid=1916&cid=23.

They are advertised at Laser Genetics and Gamo, too. They're not cheap. The ND 3 goes for $270 ish ( @!$%^&* OW!) on Amazon. My son is 7 1/2 months old, and the basement needs work. I gotta watch the pesos close.
Careful... I think those are only 18mW, and not cold-proof. here's my new vote: Wait 2 to 5 years for green diodes to become cheap enough for civilians to buy, then they will be much more durable than current modules and might be sensible for survival needs.

11mongo11

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the input. I'll look for specs and stuff and get back to you before I go shoppin'. It'll probably be a while before I could pick that up, anyway. Too bad. It'd be a great spotlight for my in - laws place.