• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Greta's Picks Maxpedition GRAND PRIZE GIVEAWAY!

BlackMoonLTD

Newly Enlightened
Celebrate CPF's 15th Birthday with Greta's Picks GRAND PRIZE GIVEAWAY sponsored by Maxpedition! You could win this amazing package of prizes with an approximate retail value of $380! Click HERE to enter and for official rules and prize package description.

CPF-Giveaway-v4.jpg

Happy Birthday CPF!

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Super cool and very nice giveaway!! I would be honored to win that. It would all get used!! Thank you for the opportunity.

HighCaliber

Newly Enlightened
That's a nice Maxpedition bag. I have a few smaller Maxpedition packs and my wife refers to them as "Man Purses". But she is always happy to use whatever I am carrying when she needs it.
Some sort of Pogey Bait, fluids of some sort, a band-aid, Tylenol, a knife, gloves or head buff in winter, or a cheap flashlight (more recently, a really nice flashlight after joining CPF).

I wonder if the CPF patch has a Velcro back to display proudly on the top pouch of the bag. If not, that would be my first mod.

lichan

Newly Enlightened
Happy Birthday, CPF, and thanks for giving out great presents and the opportunity to enter.