• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

group buy for the Imalent DN35 (XHP35 Hi) awesome deal!

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Macka17

Newly Enlightened
Hi. I have one (4 months'ish.)
Only "iffy" thing about them. Is identifying the switches in the dark.
They feel smooth, and blend in. To my OLD fingers.

I cured mine. By mixing some marine epoxxy. Coupla razor scratches across rubber covers. and forming a raised section on centre area of each sw.

Works well for me. And I can "Feel" them in dark. Easily.
A friend, wiped his skinny tip soldering iron over his. Burned some raised\rough section. That did same thing.
IF they had lighted them (Easy nowadays) they wouldn't be a problem.

That's the only fault I can find. Great spread beam for walkabout with more throw than you'll ever need. In practicality.
I use a XM-L6 headlight for walkabout. with this one For looking ahead.

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Hi. I have one (4 months'ish.)
Only "iffy" thing about them. Is identifying the switches in the dark.
They feel smooth, and blend in. To my OLD fingers.

I cured mine. By mixing some marine epoxxy. Coupla razor scratches across rubber covers. and forming a raised section on centre area of each sw.

Works well for me. And I can "Feel" them in dark. Easily.
A friend, wiped his skinny tip soldering iron over his. Burned some raised\rough section. That did same thing.
IF they had lighted them (Easy nowadays) they wouldn't be a problem.

That's the only fault I can find. Great spread beam for walkabout with more throw than you'll ever need. In practicality.
I use a XM-L6 headlight for walkabout. with this one For looking ahead.

I tried another more cumbersome approach; yours sounds better. Razor scratches for better glue adhesion? Will this do better than regular "2-ton" epoxy?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00R2CDVIW/?tag=cpf0b6-20

Thanks,
Brightnorm

Last edited:

heycurt

Newly Enlightened
I've used a uv cure glue pen after roughing up a spot with the dremel to make a tactile dome. Works for me.