• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

GTI

Newly Enlightened
:)Paypal Sent

3 x DHS Flat Top Bare Aluminum "D" size
Registered mail and 4%
Thank you!

GTI

Newly Enlightened
Hi Setapong, can i change 1 DHS Flat Top to P7 Flat Top Bare Aluminum "D"?
Final: 2 x DHS
Flat Top Bare Aluminum "D" size & 1 x P7 Flat Top Bare Aluminum "D"
Thank you!
Sorry to trouble you.

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Setapong, can i change 1 DHS Flat Top to P7 Flat Top Bare Aluminum "D"?
Final: 2 x DHS
Flat Top Bare Aluminum "D" size & 1 x P7 Flat Top Bare Aluminum "D"
Thank you!
Sorry to trouble you.

No problem.

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shipped.

- GTI
- Allburger
- kjelrod0980

Thanks,
Setapong

Next shipment Oct 24

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please do not order at this time due to major flooding in Bangkok. I'll start shipping again with best guesstimate around 2nd week of Nov.

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Start shipping again. I managed to find way to a post office in another district not affected by flood. Place your order now before this post office close due to flooding.

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any estimate on the rebel heatsinks?

CNC shop is completely submerged under almost 2 meters of water. I'm not sure when they will be back in service. Last time I talked to the owner they were moving CNC machines to higher ground. My house is also flooded with water level about knee high, but decided to stay as long as there is electricity.

simplec6

Enlightened
CNC shop is completely submerged under almost 2 meters of water. I'm not sure when they will be back in service. Last time I talked to the owner they were moving CNC machines to higher ground. My house is also flooded with water level about knee high, but decided to stay as long as there is electricity.

Wow! Sorry to hear about your fortune, sir. I hope you are staying safe and keeping the neighborhood lit up at night.

BigSky

Newly Enlightened
Hey are you up and shipping yet? I would love to get into building my 2 and 3 cell d's. If not what is the projected available date? Also, I noticed you have the heatsinks for the ssc P7 emitter, yet I cannot for the life of me find one mounted on a 14 mm board.. Where can you find one to fit your sinks?

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey are you up and shipping yet? I would love to get into building my 2 and 3 cell d's. If not what is the projected available date? Also, I noticed you have the heatsinks for the ssc P7 emitter, yet I cannot for the life of me find one mounted on a 14 mm board.. Where can you find one to fit your sinks?

Yes, back in service.

For 14mm board you need P7 flat top version. Please see pictures on 1st page.

BigSky

Newly Enlightened
Yes, back in service.

For 14mm board you need P7 flat top version. Please see pictures on 1st page.

My problem is that I cannot find a P7 that is on a 14mm board. All I've found is ones mounted on a 21mm board. Do I need to remove it from the board to mount it?
Thanks for the prompt reply!

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
My problem is that I cannot find a P7 that is on a 14mm board. All I've found is ones mounted on a 21mm board. Do I need to remove it from the board to mount it?
Thanks for the prompt reply!

I'm sorry for the confusion. I do not have heatsink for p7 mounted on 21mm PCB board. That's correct you need to remove emitter from the board to work with regular P7 heatsink either bare aluminum or HAIII of your choice.