• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Has anyone experienced problems with Oveready deliveries?

david57strat

Enlightened
Thankful to hear of the re-shipment. I received an email late last night, from Sarah, at Oveready, with an apology for the error, and a promise to re-ship the item during the next shipping window. Earlier this afternoon, I received a follow-up email with the tracking number and notification of shipment of the replacement body. I just responded to her kind email.

Excellent service. Thank you kindly, Oveready! There's a zillion (well...not a zillion, but at least a half dozen) items I'd like to pick up from you, in the future, as funds permit - like one of your amazing Quad drop-ins, and a high-end tail cap, with a recessed medium to hard-press switch.

Last edited:

msim

Enlightened
Thankful to hear of the re-shipment. I received an email late last night, from Sarah, at Oveready, with an apology for the error, and a promise to re-ship the item during the next shipping window. Earlier this afternoon, I received a follow-up email with the tracking number and notification of shipment of the replacement body. I just responded to her kind email.

Excellent service. Thank you kindly, Oveready!There's a zillion (well...not a zillion, but at least a half dozen) items I'd like to pick up from you, in the future, as funds permit - like one of your amazing Quad drop-ins, and a high-end tail cap, with a recessed medium to hard-press switch.

As someone who has both their V5 triple and a Triad tail cap... they awesome and worth every penny.

Latest posts