HDS/Ra Clicky & Rotary Serial Number Registry! (Part 2)

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ra Clicky Serial Number Registry! (Part 2)

Was 'without' for a while - traded for a 170T - with all the flashlights that have come and gone (and remained) in my collection, I find that I reach for this one more often than any other - including my Rotary 200...

Lovin' it.

Pöbel

Enlightened

My trustworthy Clicky now sports a 90+ CRI XP-G Q2

so please change the line to
Pöbel......................120C.........#6808 (SSC swapped for 90+ CRI XP-G Q2)

SaturnNyne

Enlightened

Was 'without' for a while - traded for a 170T - with all the flashlights that have come and gone (and remained) in my collection, I find that I reach for this one more often than any other - including my Rotary 200...
I'd be interested to hear more about why you end up gravitating to the 170C instead of the R, if you'd like to elaborate. I'm a little biased toward the Clicky of course, but I also have a real fondness for the osram beam, so I think in your situation I might find the same thing. Curious if it's the beam that does it for you or something else.

My trustworthy Clicky now sports a 90+ CRI XP-G Q2

so please change the line to
Pöbel......................120C.........#6808 (SSC swapped for 90+ CRI XP-G Q2)
Done! That Clicky is getting to try a lot of nice emitters. Is it ok that I altered your note a little to instead show the progression of leds you've put in the light? If you don't like it, I can just put in how you have it here. Any photos of the results of this latest swap? Or at least a description? I have a friend who's looking to mod a NT and I think he's considering an emitter much like what you chose.

Last edited:

OCD

Enlightened
Custom ordered 200 Clicky, executive programming, silver bezel and flush button. SN: 20446. The number on my invoice is Cc200BsbLgB123FE.

Not sure if this should be listed as below since technically there isn't a true "200 Executive" model?

OCD...................200CE.......#20446 (E1S-200)

I also ordered a raised button for it too.

Please add it to the list as you see fit.

Thanks.

dewant

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

My first post. Just received my new Clicky.

Dewant, EDC Custom Clicky, SN20994

Black bezel 200 lumens, sapphire lens w/AR coatings, CR123 battery compartment, flush button, tactical presets

Added Oveready Z59 stainless steel black pocket clip

Very happy!

SaturnNyne

Enlightened
My first post. Just received my new Clicky.
Hi Dewant, welcome to CPF! Glad you're enjoying your new Clicky, thanks for registering it.

Thread title updated as requested :)
Thanks DM. I kind of miss the simpler name, but just Clicky Registry was no longer covering it.

Custom ordered 200 Clicky, executive programming, silver bezel and flush button. SN: 20446. The number on my invoice is Cc200BsbLgB123FE.

Not sure if this should be listed as below since technically there isn't a true "200 Executive" model?
That's a good point, and one I hadn't given much thought. If there were an existing designation in the new system for your light, it'd be an E1S-200, just like you said. But since it's only available through the custom system and there isn't a predefined model name being used for it, perhaps it's inaccurate to apply it? Hm. In the end, really, it doesn't matter; it has more to do with how the HDS site is currently set to identify its merchandise than how we identify our flashlights. I'll leave things as they are for now, with the idea that changes will probably be made. To be honest, I'm in favor of tossing out this whole new E/T1S/B-### system; it's just another unnecessary additional complication. I've been noting them just because people have been giving them and I haven't made a final decision on what I'm going to do about them, but I'm probably just going to continue using the naming convention that was originally established within the registry and whatever new designations HDS comes up with can be noted in the model description list when I get that thrown together. I assume there will be E2 and T2 models at some point (provided this new structure lasts longer than it takes to develop them), so I'll just have to hope that ignoring the new names now doesn't complicate things later.:confused:

paddling_man

Newly Enlightened
I'll drop this 170 Clicky, executive programming into the thread.

paddling_man......... 170CE........#17995. (orange)

2011-06-16_16-50-53_769.jpg

Tommygun45

Enlightened
Just jumped into the Ra world. I fear my wallet will never forgive me. For the record anyone know if you can get these cerakoted by that guy on CPF who does surefire's? Jeff Furbush maybe? Anyways

Tommygun45 - Rotary with flush button, silver bezel #22996

fl0t

Enlightened
Proud owner of my second HDS:

Fl0t........Rotary 200..........#20319(stainless bezel, flush switch)

callmaster

Enlightened

I notice I have one missing from the list :)

Callmaster...................170C-Ti........#10014

Flucero28

Enlightened
Flucero28- EDC Rotary silver bezel with flush button # 22995

Edit: looks like tommygun45 and I have brother rotaries!

Tommygun45

Enlightened
Small world... haha

For the record anyone know what it started at and if it went in sequential order? I'd be interested as to what his actual production numbers are like. ..

Also its totally normal for my rotary cap to have a tiny little hole in it correct? I think I had read that somewhere.

paddling_man

Newly Enlightened
Paddling_man, thanks for including the photo! Those oranges do look mighty sharp. And I noticed your purchase of it; you got a great deal, as I recall. Lots of really good Clicky deals around lately.

Even better now that I finally dumbed my way into the customization menu. It was almost like the light was smarter than me there for a minute. (Disclaimer: The light is very likely smarter than me.) ;)

Excellent light and I LOVE the locator beacon function and momentary operation now!