• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired HDS Rotary Tactical w/Thor’s Hammer Holster

vegassig

Newly Enlightened
I've been buying too much stuff recently, need to thin the collection down a little. All prices are Paypal G&S shipped CONUS. If you want full insurance or signature confirmation, you pay the price difference. Cross-listed.

1. SOLD HDS Rotary Tactical w/ Thor's Hammer Custom Holster- 325 lumen version, excellent condition, carried a few times. Comes with original packaging. $275

2. SOLD and SHIPPED Oveready BOSS Combo - 35 and 70 body with delrin cap. Head is an XPL 4200k with red secondary. According to serial number lookup tool, build date is Q3 2017 and LED is actually listed as Cree XP-L MDC 4250K. It's noticeably brighter than my Ti XPL BOSS and color is right at about pure white, my other BOSS is a little pinkish and CRI is really good for an XPL. It's been carried a few times, but is in excellent condition. $420

3. SOLD (On Bladeforums)- Nitecore P12 - Comes with the Nitecore 2300 mAh 18650 battery. Has a few nicks on the tailcap, was carried as a backup light in my backpack for about a year. Works great. $35.

Last edited:

vegassig

Newly Enlightened
HDS, Oveready BOSS Combo, Nitecore

Replied, still available, not looking for any trades as of now... unless you happen to have my ideal EDC, which is a HDS Rotary Triple Nichia 3000k that tail-stands, but I don't think such s thing exists.

Also, HDS price lowered

Last edited:

Flashlike

Enlightened
Re: HDS, Oveready BOSS Combo, Nitecore

The photos aren't coming up for me. Maybe it is something with my computer. Is everyone else able to view the photos? :shrug:

EDIT: I restarted my computer and now the photos are showing up. Nice lights!

Last edited:

Nimitz68

Enlightened

I'll take the Oveready BOSS Combo, please.

thermal guy

Flashaholic

I'm going to have to do some research on the boss lights. I know nothing about them but kinda like them. Sorry to muck up this thread but how good are they.

vegassig

Newly Enlightened

I'm going to have to do some research on the boss lights. I know nothing about them but kinda like them. Sorry to muck up this thread but how good are they.

They're really good, they have their own sub forum, but Nimitz just snagged this one up

archimedes

Flashaholic

They're really good, they have their own sub forum, but Nimitz just snagged this one up

Congrats to the lucky buyer (and seller)

Just for reference ...

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=421463

Sorry for the interruption, and free bump for you ... ;)

vegassig

Newly Enlightened
HDS, Oveready BOSS Combo, Nitecore

BOSS sold and shipped. Price drop on HDS, take everything left for $325 (HDS, Thor's Hammer Holster, Nitecore, and 18650, which tested at 2209 mAh https://m.imgur.com/a/xkLg2Mu.)

Last edited:

vegassig

Newly Enlightened
Price drop on HDS, $300 shipped for the light and the Thor's Hammer Holster.

vegassig

Newly Enlightened
Bump... price lowered to $275 for HDS w/ holster, had to deal with some medical stuff and totally forgot I had this up for sale. Still available.

Last edited: