He is the Master

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Rev Captor is on its way! OG... what kinda throw these things have?
derisive.gif

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Rev Captor is on its way! OG... what kinda throw these things have?
derisive.gif
It puts out good throw due to the amount of lumens. The spread of the beam and shadow effect is what this light is built on. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. You will definetly be using it nightly .. now your cats can't run and hide:)

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a thrower guy but I'm really getting excited about this Rev Captor. Amazing the advancements and innovation in this light.

Last edited:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Michael, someone stole my cell phone. I sent you a pm but as busy as I suspect you are you might not see that, or this for that matter, for a while. Anyway my # at the moment is 922-0444. You have the area code.

houser23

Enlightened
:sssh: Progress on my Deft-X (upgrade), and possibly on your next incredible saabluster offering, is gaining momentum. :sssh:

Any light at the end of your tunnel Wimmer? I know first hand how excruciating it can be waiting for one of Micheal's lights:D

houser23

Enlightened
I feel bad for you Wimmer, it often feels like civilizations rise and fall faster than Micheal's production speeds. And looking at all the new technological breakthroughs in led's it wouldn't surprise me if a simple led swap in the DEFT-X would break the 2 million cd mark.

Last edited:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
More months have past and still no word from saabluster. Michael please contact me and let me know what's going on. If you've lost my number.. it's 270-922-0444.

I paid too much money to just let this go.