• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Hello From Manker

texas cop

Enlightened
Glad to hear you like it. I think your U11 is cool white, do you like a neutral white one?

Neutral white would be nice. However the tint on this cool white is neutral enough to not wash out colors like "others" cool white.

Poppy

Flashaholic
Glad to hear you like it. I think your U11 is cool white, do you like a neutral white one?
Manker is not one of the mainstream names that I recognize and would not have been too tempted to buy one. Fortunately I won a giveaway from GearBest.

I was pleasantly surprised by the Manker U11. Mine is a cool white, and came in a box that had a check off label on it for 1A and 3D.

I haven't seen a NW version offered for sale anywhere, do you have plans to produce it in a NW?

I generally prefer NW tint, but in a thrower, CW is acceptable. This light, though, has enough spill to be a general use light that happens to throw pretty well.

I think the only personal preference improvement, for me, would be a 1 lumen moonlight, not sub lumen, and with a 5000K NW. Certainly you can't please everyone.

Oh... and this little guy likes to take selfies.

He loves The Walking Dead

He like to photobomb me

And he likes to fly

laur

Newly Enlightened
HEY Manker

What ever happened to your post of - "We will release2 new products today (05/12/16)". Inquiring minds would like to know.

Thanks,
laur

Manker

Newly Enlightened
Manker is not one of the mainstream names that I recognize and would not have been too tempted to buy one. Fortunately I won a giveaway from GearBest.

I was pleasantly surprised by the Manker U11. Mine is a cool white, and came in a box that had a check off label on it for 1A and 3D.

I haven't seen a NW version offered for sale anywhere, do you have plans to produce it in a NW?

I generally prefer NW tint, but in a thrower, CW is acceptable. This light, though, has enough spill to be a general use light that happens to throw pretty well.

I think the only personal preference improvement, for me, would be a 1 lumen moonlight, not sub lumen, and with a 5000K NW. Certainly you can't please everyone.

Oh... and this little guy likes to take selfies.

He loves The Walking Dead

He like to photobomb me

And he likes to fly

Thanks for your opinion.
You can find NW u11 on amazon.com

Manker

Newly Enlightened
HEY Manker

What ever happened to your post of - "We will release2 new products today (05/12/16)". Inquiring minds would like to know.

Thanks,
laur

Please check later, we are takeing photos for new products.

realista

Enlightened
welcome...!
i never reviewed your flashlight but i must admit your products sound interestings and well built

BVH

Flashaholic
We will release a new product tomorrow,with 4* cree xp g2 or 4* nichia 219b.

If this is the E14, I have a few questions:

It appears this light can use an 18650 or an RCR123. Does it come with different length bodies?
When running on an RCR123, will it still produce 1600 Lumens? Would seem to be too much load for an RCR?
Does it have a multi-level output U.I.?

EDIT: Found all the info I need on the GearBest site. Ordered one.

Last edited:

pomah

Newly Enlightened
Hello

Your products look nice and well made and thought out.

I would like to ask if you have any plans on making a customized/programmable UI? As it is now with my current flashlights I have it in two mods, max and low, max with head tightend and low with head lossend. This way it can never start "wrong". I would like to see simple similar to this, any thoughts?

wle

Newly Enlightened
i want new firmware for U11! what is in there is clunky as well as having several bugs and quirks

wle

markr6

Flashaholic
Please get rid of the strobe, or hide it better, so that we can quickly click to cycle thru the modes.

For example the E11. When I click to turn it on, it's on low. So if I want to quickly turn it up to high, I can't. Clicking too fast goes to strobe.

thslw8jg

Enlightened
I use AW 14500's when length & diameter needs to be as close to 14mm x 50mm as possible. I have several lights that only fit an AW protected 14500 cell.