- With Red light if possible
- Resistant to low temperatures
- Waterproof
- Removable battery

I'm hesitating between 3 models:

Skilhunt H200
Skilhunt H04RC
ARMYTEK WIZARD C2

Which one has the most comfortable headband? And practical if I have to unclip the torch.
Which one has the best build quality and durability?

Do you have any other models to suggest?

Thanks

MainSqueeze

Newly Enlightened
I can only be of help for the h200 by figured I'd chime in since few have that headlamp since it's so new.

The h200 has a great build quality. My other lights are zebralights and I'd say they are similar build quality. The red led is quite powerful and works well. Headband is great too. The only downside is tests show it goes to 250 lumen fairly quickly from all modes. However, that should be enough lumens for hiking. I'd say if you're good with 250 lm for the majority of your hike you should go with the h200 over the others listed.

Espresso_Junky

Newly Enlightened
I will throw the Fenix HM65R into the mix... by far my favorite over the years. Incredibly lightweight for the 18650 size, most comfortable headband I've used, USB-C charging as well as easy cell removal and just a great all around device.

I believe the Jetbeam HR10 meets your criteria. Small, lightweight, wide range of light levels. Removable 18350 battery, also capable of using a 16340 cell, just in case. HP-L HD emitter. Low is 6 lumens, high is 700 lumens. Beautiful hotspot with a generous spillbeam. Check out the ZeroAir review for a full exploration of this really sweet little headlamp. (I'm a fan of this light by the way, just in case that wasn't clear.) 😁

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
For hiking, you'd be hard pressed to find a better option than the Fenix HM62-T.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
PrincetonTec EOS II.

Sure it's an older model but it's fantastic, and reliable.