Help with Sams' online auction

wifeless

Newly Enlightened
Not too long ago, a week or so, someone refered me to Sams Club Auction for a spotlight $ 40-$55. I went there used my moms card # and started bidding on the 35w HID spotlight. I won at $ 39 + shipping and applicable tax. That was 2 days ago and I haven't got an email shipping confirmation or any signs of shipping on the "order history" on my account through sams yet. Anyone have any idea what I am to do? I've emailed them for no reponse.

billhess

Newly Enlightened
Not too long ago, a week or so, someone refered me to Sams Club Auction for a spotlight $ 40-$55. I went there used my moms card # and started bidding on the 35w HID spotlight. I won at $ 39 + shipping and applicable tax. That was 2 days ago and I haven't got an email shipping confirmation or any signs of shipping on the "order history" on my account through sams yet. Anyone have any idea what I am to do? I've emailed them for no reponse.

it take about a week for it to show up on your account. I have gotten the light before it showed on my account once. you will not get shipping confirmation, you will get a light.

wifeless

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the tip. I was about to retract my payment and contact the BBB of congress. I couldn't get a person to person response from any affiliate of SAMS. Thanks again.