HI Melbourne.. Jells Park again?....Vote now.

Grox

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have anything new to bring (money is pretty tight at the moment) - but I'm looking forward to catching up.

What new goodies do you guys (and girls, if any) have?

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in for saturday 10-11-2007. 8pm start sounds good. I'll give the BBQ a miss tho...

Isn't it exciting how ALL of us are flooding this thread with our overwhelming responses??? :ironic:

lightemup

Flashaholic*
I checked out the airline prices to Melbourne for those dates, still a bit out of reach for me at the moment....

Have fun guys :)

(BTW Fusion: An Aussie saying no to a Barbie ;) ? I just felt a disturbance in the force :crackup: )

quokked

Enlightened
Sounds good :)
Maybe YCLO and Koala can bring their E-MT towers to show everyone :twothumbs

I haven't got any new lights lately but i'm itchin to get my hands on the E-MT's

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
YCLO & Koala:

Could you guys help me mod my Surefire KL6 with a SSC P4 or a CREE Q5?? I'm itchin to get it done but am reluctant to send it all the way to the USA to do it.

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fusion- So you don't don't like your 5W floody light anymore? :naughty::naughty:

Lux V has the most flood. The mod will make the light run more efficient, SSC will give you further throw and CREE will give you a little bit more flood. Something to think about.

yclo does all the mods. He is busy with his other mods so I am posting on his behalf. You should have received his PM by now...

I can't wait to see the mod.

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah... got YC's PM.

Think I'll go with the SSC, I love the beam characteristics of the SSC's in my LumaPower M-1 and my DX P60 dropin.

I'm hoping that the SSC will offer me more throw AND more spill while at the same time having a higher output than the Lux V.:D

I wonder if its just going to be a straight swap or do we have to meddle with the drivers a bit??

quokked

Enlightened
I'm in for the 10th :D
Cya guys there :twothumbs

PM the group Grox most people don't check this thread!

Grox

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM sent! Fingers crossed...

I really hope that everyone can be there! I'm looking forward to seeing you guys again, and meeting some new people!

PS. The Bureau of Meteorology lists the weather as mostly fine. Sooo BBQ at 7:00? ;)

quokked

Enlightened
Checking in for Jells Park !

Where's the meeting point going to be this time guys? :)

Last time there was issues because people didn't exactley where it was,
:candle: Had to bust out the Krill Lightsticks to rally the troops