• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired High quality flashlight sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
You know.... it is just so easy to dismiss your sales thread all together if your not going to list quality pictures of the items you have for sale. You might give this a little more thought in the future. It just makes good business sense to entice the buyers.

jmarsh86

Newly Enlightened
As stated in the second line - Pictures available

You know.... it is just so easy to dismiss your sales thread all together if your not going to list quality pictures of the items you have for sale. You might give this a little more thought in the future. It just makes good business sense to entice the buyers.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Long shot, but I'm interested in

8. SureFire M4 Devastator - extremely good/uncarried condition with working lamp $200

Which bezel, plain or crenellated?

Thank you.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Long shot, but I'm interested in

8. SureFire M4 Devastator - extremely good/uncarried condition with working lamp $200

Which bezel, plain or crenellated?

Thank you.

This is the guy that scammed half the forum. If he PMs you or anything ignore him

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
FYI, this thread is more than two years old

oh, I saw. Of the 3 threads I found, this was by far the most current, others were in 2011/12. jmarsh86's last activity was 19 May 2020, so I took a long shot, right? Also hoped maybe someone might see and PM me with an offer without having to babysit a WTB thread. I've also contacted an obscure website that seems to have them new in stock LOL, riiiight. But thank you archimedes. FWIW, I am only interested in a KT4-HA with the plain bezel. There should be more heads that bodies, because Surefire sold them separately as replacements. They are probably sitting hoarded new in the plastic in the basements of old flashaholic geezers everywhere, just waiting until someone finds them and breaks them out. This itch is an aesthetic need, the LF turbo head will work fine, maybe I can talk someone into grinding down the crenellations for me, or maybe I can find one of those plain stainless bezels someone offered once. Edit: I also am aware that jmarsh86's M4 has crenellations, saw the sales thread where he got this.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is the guy that scammed half the forum. If he PMs you or anything ignore him

Thanks, that seems kind of obvious. But I know at least that he bought this M4 here. idky I bothered, don't want the whole light, just the KT4, and not jmarsh86's. LMAO what am I doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.