HOW MUCH EASIER CAN WE MAKE IT FOR YOU? Now a Fenix Store App for Your IOS or Android

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor

WHAT???
A Fenix Store App for my
Android or IOS device? Yep!

Download NOW for:

** Ease of researching, shopping, and buying
** No more logging into your account
** COOL PUSH NOTIFICATIONS!

What are you waiting for??

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy days what a good idea.
biggrin.gif

Will Fenix UK be doing a similar app as I use them for purchases?

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Thanks! Glad you feel it's a great idea. Since all Fenix distributors are independently owned, we aren't able to speak for any others. Perhaps if you make a suggestion/request, they will do it.

Happy days what a good idea.:D

Will Fenix UK be doing a similar app as I use them for purchases?

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Are you on an Android device or IOS? Do you mean it works only in portrait and NOT landscape? I'll do some checking.

I like the idea and its nice to have. I do have to ask why it only works in the landscape position and not also in the portrait?

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you on an Android device or IOS? Do you mean it works only in portrait and NOT landscape? I'll do some checking.
I am using a Samsung tablet with android. When I open the app it immediately turns my screen sideways so that I have to turn my tablet in its side to be able to use the app. Here is what it looks like if I open it with tablet in the portrait position

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
We are checking on this. We have sent it to the developer. Thanks for reporting this! Also, thanks for downloading the app. You will be glad you did. We are getting ready to push some very attractive offers through the app.

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice!

The app works perfectly on my iPhone 6 Plus (iOS 9.3.1).

Fenix_app.jpg

Last edited:

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Further update just downloaded it onto my android phone and works ok in portrait mode but only in landscape on my iPad.

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Also, thanks for downloading the app. You will be glad you did. We are getting ready to push some very attractive offers through the app.

Yes, something very special for your hardcore loyal customer base who jumped in early and downloaded the new app! :lolsign:

Any plans to migrate our online account history to the new app?

After logging in and navigating MORE > ORDERS > ARCHIVE it shows "There are no shipped orders in the archive!"

But clearly my bank statement says otherwise! :crackup:

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
We are checking on this. We have sent it to the developer. Thanks for reporting this! Also, thanks for downloading the app. You will be glad you did. We are getting ready to push some very attractive offers through the app.
Thanks for the future offers!

Further update just downloaded it onto my android phone and works ok in portrait mode but only in landscape on my iPad.
Not showing an update for it in my play store and so far on my android tablet I still only have landscape. I've got faith in Fenix-Store though!

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
We have gotten a reply from our App Developer Company. Sorry guys, but at this time:

"The app is going to appear in landscape for all of tablet devices, so it is showing as expected. We currently only offer the landscape view for tablets. I hope this helps!"

So just turn that tablet sideways and get to browsing. :)

On the order history question, we are checking on that possibility.

We are going to start weekly pushes next week so make sure your push notifications are turned on.

Please continue to send us your feedback on how we can improve the app. We've already done some tweaking since launching so it can only get better.

What we are working on now is a 500-lumen flashlight built into the app. (April Fools) Wouldn't that be super cool??

KtPfaE5.gif

Last edited:

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is fine with me, thanks for the answer! I just mentioned it in case it was a glitch but hey I can shop either way.

Does anyone know how to make sure the push notifications are turned on? I'm using an android based Samsung tablet.

Last edited:

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Watch for push to app tomorrow. Act fast.

I installed the App the first day it came out...notifications are turned on...and nothing came thru today!

The suspense is killing me...what did I miss today????????