HOW MUCH EASIER CAN WE MAKE IT FOR YOU? Now a Fenix Store App for Your IOS or Android

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
We actually ran a test push today in the office and some people got it and some didn't. So we had to put a ticket in with the developer to see what the problem is. No matter what, we have it scheduled for April 14 at 11 a.m. CT. Watch for it then. It will be a 4-hour sale. Thanks for downloading it!

I installed the App the first day it came out...notifications are turned on...and nothing came thru today!

The suspense is killing me...what did I miss today????????

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
I installed the App the first day it came out...notifications are turned on...and nothing came thru today!

The suspense is killing me...what did I miss today????????

We actually ran a test push today in the office and some people got it and some didn't. So we had to put a ticket in with the developer to see what the problem is. No matter what, we have it scheduled for April 14 at 11 a.m. CT. Watch for it then. It will be a 4-hour sale. Thanks for downloading it!

I was thinking the samething, glad to know I don't miss it! So 11am CT is 12 ET, just as I'm coming back from lunch. Have to keep my eyes peeled!

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still haven't gotten a notification. Did you all have to postpone again?

NVM just got it. Why does the insider special prices not show up when I put them in my cart?

Last edited:

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Sorry for the delay. It went out at 12:30.

We are going to check into the INSIDER SPECIALS issue. When you put the INSIDER SPECIALS products in your cart on our website (NOT THROUGH THE APP), you will see a 40% price reduction. If you do that in the app, you will only get the discount based on the code. Today, 15% off the INSIDER SPECIAL list price before the discount. So go to the web to order those and you will get 40% off those.

For everything else on our site through the app, you will get 15% off.

Now, we are checking to see if WITHIN THE APP we can apply that 40% discount to the INSIDER products.

Last edited:

Latest posts