i have a new home woohoo

raggie33

*the raggedier*
so glad to be out of gainesville ga i was so hungry there my bills cost me more then i had coming in sold that place my new home is nicer and cheaper to live and a lot nicer on a lake agaain but way closer to walk to shore also no more meth heads and idiots well im a idiot lol .but i sometimes can deal with me

raggie33

*the raggedier*
nah i was going to but im way to much into gadgets lol. im so happy i have a nicer home i can afford to live in a way nicer home i canty even explain how much nicer lol well its small very small but i dont need a lot of space long as my view is nice and there is no crime its crazy the town im going to be in has a popaltion of only 2500 people and im in a gated comunity . but soon as i cross the lake into alabama its abig city with things to do best of both worlds plus with my last homes proffits i bought a brand new honda motorcycle . had zero miles on it last month when i bought it . now it has around 2500 miles i like to ride lol. man o man its a nice bike for the price .

raggie33

*the raggedier*
not sure where i said there is no hoa but its been a long night . i met with the hoa we had the same thoughts about how a comunity can be hurt and be helped with a hoa we saw eye to eye ...was even asked to join the hoa meeting but i have just rode 5 hours on my motorcyle worst part was thru atl man o man that sucked couldnt here my gps at all. no one makes a blue tooth helmet that has the speaker wwhere my damn ears are lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
yeah but a hoa i can deal with my last hoa was truly retarded lol. everyone of them scary stuff. . im going to be on this hoa board . there just about keeping crazy stuff out not just about control of stupid poop

raggie33

*the raggedier*
no side walks but i have a motorcylce now and a scooter i covered all my bases gainesville was a hell hole so bad and it got worse i was so unhappy there

raggie33

*the raggedier*
o thats the first thing i asked they are cool with it only thing i worry about is they sure look maga and im not maga at alll lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im willing to bet in person im the nicest guy you have ever met. not in the top 3 the nicest person. im a creature of karma

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Even if someone brings it up, show your restraint and remember there are really good people on both ends of the political spectrum.

Know that if someone starts going on about the war of northern aggression they are talking about the American Civil War over a 170 years ago.

Politeness and good relations are so much more valuable than 'setting someone straight'. No need to defend your beliefs.