I need your help CPF! Love to get your feedback on my Titanium Carbon Fiber Light

Screwball69N

Newly Enlightened
Well I recently got a chance to play a bit with this light and definitely don't think this light is a good EDC light not with all the other flashlights that are smaller and have more power and are a 100 dollars cheaper I'd might buy one for a 100 dallors for a house light or camping and from all the other posts I'm reading I'm going to stick with ZebraLights, Armyteks, and Nitecore just my thoughts thow and if I go spend that kind of money Rotary HDS

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kind of agree with you on the fact that it's probably a bit bulky compared to other lights for EDC, but to compare it to a Nitecore for reliability/strength I wouldn't as it's a different class in quality (price reflects that) - I have had myself and read about so many Nitecore failures also I've had Armytec failures as well. The Rotary HDS might be smaller but not brighter and is $50 more for absolute bare minimum configuration and about $450+ for the works.

The other lights you mentioned (except the rotary being at only 250-325 lumens) try leaving them on in high/turbo for more than 2-4 min and they will burn you and/or step down to less than the 1000 constant lumens from the C57 that doesn't get hot at all so it will be more reliable with a higher output for longer.
A few other things are you are paying for is premium materials aluminium/copper/stainless steel/carbon fibre/titanium/sapphire, also it isn't fussy with what batteries you use - it's modular as in you can buy every part separately if you want/need to, there aren't many lights out there that you can service yourself if they go poof!

Dragunbayne

Newly Enlightened
I'm loving mine! It's a beautiful light on top of being very powerful and functional. I am using Samsung cells I have retrieved from laptop batteries, so I have a huge supply (I work in IT). Between this and my titanium Olight S1, the only other light I still want really bad is an HDS rotary.

iptest0125

Newly Enlightened
They were great until it was stolen from me...now I have extra o-rings and the sapphire lens. Anyone wants them? I can provide for free, just need cover for shipping cost

boo5ted

Enlightened
Wow, just found this thread. Bought one of these a while back and absolutely loving it. Like some have said it's a bit big/heavy for an edc light but that's not the reason I bought it. I have others for that, it's a house/camping/hiking light for me.

Awesome customer service and awesome light to boot!

boo5ted

Enlightened
Anyone confirm the working voltage on the light? Want to run 2 16340s, just want to make sure 7.4v isn't too much. I've emailed/called Atlas but haven't had a response in a few weeks. :(