I thought I had placed the last order for the season...

Ian2381

Enlightened
I thought of that a lot of times but the itch for a new light won't stop coming...
Now I want neutral/warm LED Lights.:grin2:

digitaldave

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered a couple of Quarks as well - regular 123 and mini 123. I did think about getting a mini CR2 as well, but I'm going to hold off on that until I see what the others are like. I'm also looking at some Solarforce options... And I know they won't be the last ones I buy either.

Dave.

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for your comments!

Less than 24 hour after the order was made I received the status shipped, great service by 4Sevens!
I will share my impression of them next week.

Regards, Patric

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Today I received the three Minis from 4Sevens. After playing with them a while I can tell my impression. Lightweight and with a great knurling making the grip to be good for such a small sized lights. Going through the brightness modes is easy done with one hand. The most comfortable to hold and use for me is the AA, because of the length which fills the hand better than the other, though it's narrowest.

The wide beam (they have all very similar total beam size) with the very wide hotspot is very useful for closer distances, and they are what I consider as very artifact-free.
When I compare them side by side I experience 123 to having the most "neutral white" beam, AA is a bit greenish and CR2 is the coolest.
The brightness modes are very well spaced, and with all of them mid will be the standard allround mode and most used, a good compromise of brightness and runtime.
In a post some year ago I decribed my amazement of Fenix PD20 brightness related to it's size. But that one is BIG compared to Quark 123 and CR2...:D
Time will tell which of the Minis will be my favourite, but I can just say I like them all!

I have taken some comparison photos between them and other lights, but unfortunately I cannot transfer the pictures from the camera to the computer since I changed keyboard and mouse...:mad:
But I will post the pictures as soon as I have measured the problem!

Regards, Patric

Last edited:

clint eastwood

Newly Enlightened