• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

i3E-Cu Giveaway!!

Collect4Fun

Newly Enlightened
What draws me is new information, I just like to learn about the products. Everything from early design decisions to market release!

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
I too am glad to see participation in the forum! I concur with high CRI LEDs. I have a rather large collection of Olights mainly because of the UI on the baton series. I love the ability to start in moonlight, an effective lockout and an effective magnet in the tail. Thank you for the rechargeable series, Titanium and copper offerings. The effort to make lights smaller and brighter with better run times has been amazing. The only thing I have not seen yet is a fully user programmable driver. Keep up the excellent work!

Mchipman

Newly Enlightened
Like others I too would like to see product and feature development.
BTW thanks for the giveaway.

camelight

Newly Enlightened
I would like to see announcement when you have a new light and when lights in development will be on the market (x9?)

Agpp

Enlightened
I'd like to see more ramping UI lights.
And some 21700 as well.
Thanks for the GAW. :)

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm going to have to agree with several others here. I love the baton series lights and one of the original S1 baton (without battery) is still my EDC but it would have been even better with high CRI. If you offered one I'd jump all over it.

Henk4U2

Enlightened
First let me thank you for the GAW, hopefully I am not too late (you know: different time-zone).
What I would like to see is:
1/ make more 21-70 AKA 21700 size lights. The current standard cell is the 18650. Most of those go into cars. The new standard for cars will be 21700. Be the first to make a baton-stile 21700 light (CPF spec.edition in SS?)
2/ put more XP-L2 NW in your lights And give your lights more often a SMO (or LOP) reflector.
3/ get into some discussion with the pro's about how a real tactical light should behave.
4/ be more open about quality issues. There is nothing wrong with making a mistake once in a while.
But not learning from that mistake is plain stupid!

Olightworld

Enlightened
CrazyEddiethefirst is the winner!
Thank you everyone for participating. I will be bringing you guys some content hopefully later today from SHOT Show as long as they wifi allows me to!

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Jesse, just a follow up-I sent my address in response to your PM, but nothing has shown up(except a few new lights I ordered a few weeks after that). I just wanted to make sure it didn't fall through the cracks. BTW, I now have three of the S-Mini's and love them all but the neutral white is the very best! Thanks....

Olightworld

Enlightened
Hey Eddie,
We had about 120 packages go missing while in USPS position. I'm positive yours is in that batch. I sent out another one Priority USPS.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome, you guys are the best! Shortly after I completed my collection of the S1Baton Series(one of every color & tint), the S-Mini came out. My initial thought was that even though the size was smaller, if I added the S-Mini's, it would merely be a duplication of lights. Then I got the S-mini in Black Copper-loved it. Then, the Rose Gold Copper, followed by the rainbow Titanium and last night the polished Titanium. In reality, instead of viewing it as duplication, they are just another level of "backup"! Keep up the innovation and options, I love it! My name is Crazyeddie and I am a flashaholic....