Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: I'm more into knives lately

BBQ set :D

kkcypfW.jpg

Pablo

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yesterday I finished this knife, hope you guys like it :)

OAL 225mm (8.85")
125mm (4.92") blade
25mm (1") wide
2.2mm (0.086") thickness
Ebony Macassar and CPM S35VN steel

zadTXjD.jpg

Fy08aBS.jpg

EhGKhzE.jpg

RJaIMkU.jpg

ySIATHh.jpg

Pablo

nbp

Flashaholic

Outstanding! Your style is really starting to come through, and it is very fine. Your kitchen knives are beautiful. Do you do many folders? Your little wharncliffe flipper is pretty neat.

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast

Outstanding! Your style is really starting to come through, and it is very fine. Your kitchen knives are beautiful. Do you do many folders? Your little wharncliffe flipper is pretty neat.

Thanks!!
Not many folders really, they take me an awful lot of time, far more than other knives, so if a customer really wants one, pays and can wait I do them :D

Pablo
PS: BTW can you fix the title of the thread, every time I see knifes instead of knives... :)

nbp

Flashaholic

Thanks!!
Not many folders really, they take me an awful lot of time, far more than other knives, so if a customer really wants one, pays and can wait I do them :D

Pablo
PS: BTW can you fix the title of the thread, every time I see knifes instead of knives... :)

Haha, sure thing, it's fixed up for you. ;)

Well they are turning out very nicely! Maybe I will be able to grab one of your kitchen knives sometime. :thumbsup:

jdboy

Enlightened

Pablo, love your style, keep up the good work! Is there anywhere we can see items you have available for sale?

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast

Pablo, love your style, keep up the good work! Is there anywhere we can see items you have available for sale?

Thanks!!

I don't usually have knives for sale, I have an order delay of about 3 months almost constantly, what I can give you is the address of my finished knives gallery: http://imgur.com/a/ubrWs

Every now and then I make a knife or two off the list, but these are purchased pretty fast via my FB page... last one, a yanagiba in process lasted 14 minutes :D

Pablo