Impeccable Service !

murpharoo

Newly Enlightened
I would like to publically thank Data (Dave) for his impeccable service.

Right from my first Email enquiry about his fabulous flashlights Data has been prompt and comprehensive with his replies. This resulted in my purchase of a Spy 007 XM-L. I'm in the UK so when I found that there was a small scratch on the battery cap cover I wondered if I wanted the hassle of trying to get it replaced.....

I contacted Dave who simply said 'sure - put it in the post and I'll replace it'. Off it went back across the pond. Dave replied saying that it must have slipped through QC and there was never any suggestion that I had scratched it myself.

It took just 4 days from Dave posting it for it to be back in my hands in the UK !

I'm sure anyone who had had dealings with Data knows about his reputation for customer service and it is truly justified..... it addition to making cutting edge flashlights !

I am the proud owner of a Tri-V and XM-L 007 now and still keep checking daily for the Tri-V2's release and wondering if I can justify a SW GG XP-G2 !

Thanks Data - a satisfied customer :D

BenChiew

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am still saving to buy and have yet to do so. With all the initial emails, I can safely say that Dave responds promptly. This is a big confidence booster especially buying from the net.