In-built USB Rechargeable Headlamp (HC90, Black Diamond Revolt, etc.)

jsnngyn

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone knows of any other USB rechargeable headlamps apart from the Nitecore HC90 and Black Diamond ReVolt.
Currently debating buying a HC90vn but I need two and they're not exactly cheap. I'm in Australia too so everything is a bit more expensive when shipping is taken into account.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
As a HC90vn owner, I concur, they are not cheap. However, I can say no matter shipping differences, it is likely worth it. It is the perfect 18650 lamp for my needs. Infinitely adjustable output via easy to use with gloves slide switch is the kicker for me. Ultra low to Ultra High. Twist tail cap and you can lock it out for transport or storage. I can't say enough.

jsnngyn

Newly Enlightened
Petzl's Tikka RXP, Tikka R+, and Nao headlamps are also charged via USB.
I've had a look at these too but they all seem lacking compared to the HC90. It's a shame there aren't more options with that kind of power and that price.

As a HC90vn owner, I concur, they are not cheap. However, I can say no matter shipping differences, it is likely worth it. It is the perfect 18650 lamp for my needs. Infinitely adjustable output via easy to use with gloves slide switch is the kicker for me. Ultra low to Ultra High. Twist tail cap and you can lock it out for transport or storage. I can't say enough.

I think I'm sold on this, I spent all day researching yesterday while waiting for my posts to be approved and I really could not find any other contenders! I'll give Vinh a message and see what we can work out.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
If yours are going to be users? Meaning, you plan to really work them out and use them till they are dead. You can probably skip on the V54 engraving. I got my engraved, but I didn't actually think I was going to become my user. But after a few uses, I basically retired all my other lamps. I probably own 10 different ones.

The only other lamp I still use other than my HC90vn is my ArmyTek Tiara Pro. but...no 18650 capacity...and..no built in charger. So that kills it for you. To be honest, the Tiara has some very strong points in other areas that I like. Now my wife or daughter get the Tiara when we fish or hike.

On max mode, NOTHING lamp wise I have ever used matches up to the HC90vn. Some are better in other areas, but not all around. Ya dig? Disclaimer: I won't use the lamps with external battery packs.

zako

Newly Enlightened
You have these too:

Streamlight 61601 Double Clutch USB Rechargeable Headlamp
Photon Rex with USB charging accessory
Black Diamond Sprinter
Cygo‑Lite ExpiliOn (bike mount)
Led Lenser H7R