Incandescent photo...may we see one that you like?

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Yo dawg, I heard you like pixels..

Minka Kelly (Friday Night Lights, Parenthood)
800minka01.jpg

800minka02.jpg

800minka03.jpg

800minka04.jpg

800minka05.jpg

800minka06.jpg

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder if that is a circular light surrounding the camera lens that creates the circle of light on her pupil. Cool, pixels, StarHalo.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree, Imon. CPF has some of the most talented, friendly, intelligent and helpful people in my experiences with the inhabitants of our planet. Many of them have posted to or viewed this thread.

EDIT I just checked and the thread has 23,938 views. I had no idea. /EDIT

Last edited:

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Ha, the one recent picture I was hoping would still be here is the Kristen pic, lucky

In unlucky news, the hard drive that all these pictures [and the ones that aren't here now] were on has been destroyed, so everything from this point on, and the lower third of Minka's face, is gone baby gone..

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Arrrrgh, Star. I tried the solutions for getting all the photos back and they just aren't cached anywhere I can find. I think we are missing about 3 pages. My last group was of a "Lantern Festival", a local event which was very cool. When I find the time I'll put them back up. But hey, at least we got Kristen's green/hazel eyes. Man, all that color...good job, kind sir. I've got a bunch of performing artists photos - no flash, just halogen stage lights - I might put up, yet I fear people may grow weary of my jazz musician shots.

I'll try to get something a little different soon. Your contributions have amazed and enthralled. Thank you for sharing them.

- Jeffro

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, cool, LuxLuthor. I didn't know she was in a series. Gotta love our Incandescent Flashlight Queen.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
P1010649Medium.jpg

Singer, Codey Belew, lit by incandescent stage lights.

P1010627Medium-1.jpg

Singer, Darria, lit by incandescent stage lights.

P1000206Cropped800x500.jpg

Capital building lit by incandescent Christmas lights.

P1010356Medium.jpg

Gazebo lit by incandescent outdoor lights.

P1010389Medium.jpg

Tent and people incandescently lit. Area lit by incandescent, airborne lantern.

P1010391Medium.jpg

Fairy lit by Pila with Lumens Factory lamp assembly.

P1010411Medium.jpg

Ice Sculpture backlit by incan. The sculpture optically lights the observers.

Potato42

Newly Enlightened
Watanabe_yanagi_web.jpg

This is a 270mm Watanabe Yanagi (hitachi white steel). The handle is a custom "Wa" style by a gentleman named Stefan. It is spalted autograph tree wood from hawaii. The light consists of a single 500w incandescent photo light bounced off the wall and ceiling. It is a very old light...

RedInjun301.jpg

As the box and razor suggest, this is a Boker #301 red injun. The scales are custom cocobolo I believe. Some flavor of rosewood in any case. Lighting is much the same as in the knife picture above. Single 500w light bounced.

P7272596_web.jpg

This lovely lady is a friend of mine. I'll admit that most of the lighting is actually bounce flash, though some of the incandescents in the room added to the glow. Of course her glorious skin radiates quite well on it's own...

P3103267.jpg

And this angelic visage is that of my girlfriend. The lighting is a massive fireball 93 million miles away softened and filtered through a nearby window.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, I like these, Potato42. The subjects are wonderful. In the first photo, the many tones in the wood are quite nice to see. In the second photo, though I like the subject, I noticed the colors of the box where brought out. In the third photo the subject certainly does glow. In the fourth photo the beauty of the subject is revealed especially in the colors of eyes, hair and skin tones. Nicely done, sir.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Local non-pro singer owning the jazz-jam after a nod up to an open mic. Julie goes by Jules and the crowd loved her. Lit by incandescent stage lights. No Flash.

P1030371Medium.jpg

P1030373Medium.jpg

eebowler

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tamana bat cave. First cave I ever entered. The light was a 3C Mag ROP powered with some now dead, made in Taiwan, Emoli cells.

The ugly green at the left is my PT Apex headlamp moded with a Seoul LED and 17mm reflector.

Last edited: