Inside the Wuben flashlight factory!

TimMc

Newly Enlightened
Today I am taking a look inside the Wuben factory in China to see how flashlights are made. 😁

Thank you Edison, Mr Tan and Wuben for being extremely welcoming and for the opportunity. 🥰

EDIT: My comment with a link to a written blog post about the factory visit, offering a different perspective, was deleted as a duplicate (possible spam) so I'll edit the original post.

Last edited:

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't make jokes maybe they get lost in translation. It is really great that they let someone film production and the like. I don't see American flashlight companies being this open.

Knowing they produce Reylight I think it is neat knowing more back story this time on the production side of things instead of the design.

lumenati

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the factory tour. It is nice to see where my latest favorite flashlights are made. I have bought over $3,000 worth for myself, family and friends. We are all impressed by them. My favorites are the X0, X1, X2, the G2 and the E19.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Which areas would you expect them to wear safety glasses?
To be honest, all areas except the Break room and the Rest rooms.
It's troubling that wearing safety glasses doesn't seem to be mandatory in most areas of the factory.