• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

ISO LIKE NEW CONDITION SUREFIRE 9P or just the 9P Body

VZScorpion

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

I am looking for a like new condition Surefire 9P or even just the body in pristine condition. Please let me know if you have one to unload.

TIA

Mike

AstroTurf

Flashlight Enthusiast
raises hand...

for a kings ransom, new in box

list your price here.

Jim

1698815769277.jpeg

1698815810651.jpeg

1698815847609.jpeg

1698815874264.jpeg

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one in like new condition, not sure if I have the box or not though.

rrego

Enlightened
raises hand...

for a kings ransom, new in box

list your price here.

Jim

View attachment 51673

View attachment 51674

View attachment 51675

View attachment 51676
Such a nice light, with the box and OG batteries (display quality). I have two of these round body 9P. They are in pristine/mint condition. Could basically call them "new", just don't have the box or anything, just the lights. One has this same tailcap and one has the flat smooth tailcap. Also, one has really nice deep, grippy knurling and the other has the light knurling. Also...😆 one of them is like this one where the body knurling is two sections and the other is one large area knurling (grippy) like the image on the box.

Can't bare to use them, they're just part of the collection of classic Surefires I have.

Last edited:

rrego

Enlightened
Hello,

I am looking for a like new condition Surefire 9P or even just the body in pristine condition. Please let me know if you have one to unload.

TIA

Mike
If you might be interested, AliExpress has vintage 9Z bodies for sale (minus the grip rings).

A member on here posted about purchasing a vintage 6Z body on AE and that it was even bored for 18650.

I took a chance and picked up a 6Z and 9Z vintage bodies. Hopefully also will be bored for 18mm cells. They might turn out to be really nice fakes, but I've never seen faked vintage Surefires. Who knows, maybe they will be authentic bodies. Either way, I have Surefire heads and tailcaps to complete them and try them out.