Its official. I'm a C2-HA addict..... *part 2*

houtex

Enlightened
I have a C2 that I'm very proud and happy to own. I got a couple of beater C2's also. This one is kinda the favorite C2 in the bunch. Got another C2 that is untouched that will probably stay that way. This one has the XENO bezel,UCL, Solarforce XM-L P60, 2 Surefire cr123's and to finish the Oveready ZeroRez.
NEW002.jpg

NEW005.jpg

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's cool to see some of the C2s and other lights I've sold make it into this thread. :D I feel as though I'm contributing to all of your addictions!

Shao

JKL

Enlightened
It's cool to see some of the C2s and other lights I've sold make it into this thread. :D I feel as though I'm contributing to all of your addictions!

Shao

I am sorry my friend,

"for the moment" I have not had the opportunity to buy none Surefire from you on CPFMP, but never say never.

I have simply "bored" my Surefire by myself , I have changed the bezel ring with some Xeno Bezels and I have added the McClicky kit.:cool:

At any rate I am happy for your constant and friendly assistance to the other flashaholics friends.:thumbsup:

JKL

Last edited:

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just picked up one on a clearance sale. Of course the savings was doubled down and I ordered a M61WLL. I convinced myself I need a long running light for my BOB...

JohnnyLunar

Newly Enlightened
Are you allowed into this thread if you only have the C2 Type II BK? $49.99 from Midway was too good to pass up.

It hasn't arrived yet, but this will be my 7th Surefire light. And my 4th Surefire in only the last month! Sweet closeout deals online combined with birthday gift cards to local sporting goods stores really fueled my recent craving for all things Surefire. Along with this C2, I recently got an A2 Aviator, a 6P Defender, and an E1e! The P60 format really has me hooked, though. I'm looking forward to the slightly different ergonomics of the C2. I think it will end up housing my Malkoff M61HCRI, running on an AW 17670. I think I might try it out with the Defender head, too. We'll see! So many P60 lights and drop-ins, so little dark time in Summer...

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can keep it up by selling me a bored C3!:naughty:

I will be boring some C3s in the next batch.. stay tuned!

I am sorry my friend,

"for the moment" I have not had the opportunity to buy none Surefire from you on CPFMP, but never say never.

I have simply "bored" my Surefire by myself , I have changed the bezel ring with some Xeno Bezels and I have added the McClicky kit.:cool:

At any rate I am happy for your constant and friendly assistance to the other flashaholics friends.:thumbsup:

JKL

Thanks for the compliments! You should experience it firsthand! :D hehe...

Are you allowed into this thread if you only have the C2 Type II BK? $49.99 from Midway was too good to pass up.

No, you must own a C2-HA... Go buy one and then come back with pictures... :D

SUREFIRED

Enlightened
I've had a C2-BK (Type II) for a couple years, but just got my first C2-HA in the mail today!

1st mod=M60!

geezer

Newly Enlightened
First C2-HA sheduled for delivery tomorrow (own a BK and 4 other SFs). The nailbender dropin to go with it should be here as well...

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast

It hasn't arrived yet, but this will be my 7th Surefire light. And my 4th Surefire in only the last month! Sweet closeout deals online combined with birthday gift cards to local sporting goods stores really fueled my recent craving for all things Surefire. Along with this C2, I recently got an A2 Aviator, a 6P Defender, and an E1e! The P60 format really has me hooked, though. I'm looking forward to the slightly different ergonomics of the C2. I think it will end up housing my Malkoff M61HCRI, running on an AW 17670. I think I might try it out with the Defender head, too. We'll see! So many P60 lights and drop-ins, so little dark time in Summer...
You know, I'm just sitting here trying to be good when I read this. I then have to check out Midway and the next thing I know my credit card is in hand. Now I have a C3-BK on the way, $60 out the door was impossible to pass up. I've been wanting a good 2xAA light anyway I guess. Now to order an AA adapter sleeve and an M31WL. :broke:

Thanks guys :ohgeez:,

Jamie

WESBC

Newly Enlightened
Does this count?

Previous owner had it in a bag for most it's life.

I've been told it's the original M2, pre-shock isolated bezel, brownish HA, round belly, three flats, hex bolt in tailcap, double o-rings
scaledIMG_3165.jpg

scaledIMG_3167.jpg

scaledIMG_3163.jpg

scaledIMG_3161.jpg

scaledIMG_3150.jpg

scaledIMG_3145.jpg

The only thing I see that's wrong is the missing grip ring and this has the newer style pocket clip.

Not sure if I'm going to keep it though. I don't want to accidentally drop it while taking out the trash or something. I'm not much of a collector anyways.

Last edited:

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice, tubig! I think thats an original M2 Centurion, so you really shouldn't be posting it in the "C2" thread...ahem...

(psssttt...Send me a pm if your interested in selling or trading it!...LOL)

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great pics. Very cool to see the crosshairs logo. I have a black C2 that I've had for years that's just the perfect light. In several different configurations, original P60, then a 3W led module. Currently back to a P60 and a black M2 bezel in my Countycomm Bail-out-bag. It's a great light. :)

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys,

Just a quick question, what battery do you use for your C2? CR123? RCR123?

Thanks.

Either primaries, a 17670, or an 18650 if it's bored... I haven't used 2 RCR123s in a light in awhile now... Too afraid of blowing my hand off...

andrewmac

Newly Enlightened
I don't know how to post pic's but they would be sweet if I could. My only C2-HA has an oveready triple(3 level)cool & Triad tailcap. bright