Its official. I'm a C2-HA addict..... *part 2*

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah you can see the safety break notches easily here. They are really weak just begging to snap.

6gd1zl.jpg

If you're in combat, civilian or otherwise :D stick with the original clip because it's much stronger. For lightweight duty, yeah I like the LX2 clip better.

Last edited:

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have never had issues with the long LX2 clip installed on my C2. I can't say I'm the gentlest on my C2 but I've used that clip a lot (even so far as kinda 'flicking' it with my fingers where it'll bounce back into place) and have not had any issues

I guess it may be luck of the draw, but we ARE talking about Surefire here so it should all be the same

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've broken many l2x clips, the original clip I've never damaged

Gothmog

Newly Enlightened
...and she made me addicted:
Overready black,bored,HAIII anodizing,Diffusor Lens,Mc Clicky,Tailstandring and my favorite Drop-in (LilKevin715 RGBW)
20130707_091953.jpg

20130707_092056.jpg

20130707_092151.jpg

20130707_092230.jpg

20130707_092212.jpg

20130707_092220.jpg

lightcycle1

Enlightened
My new C2....now sporting an M61 Malkoff.

Love it!

y8u6eqyn.jpg

sumeryte.jpg

The soft warm and the hard cool.

meby4eqe.jpg

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

musker412

Newly Enlightened
This is why I am on this site. I have a C2 HA that was found under my new bunk upon arrival in Iraq (2006). The clip was missing, though the top insert was there. It was wrapped in electrical tape until the previous owner could make it fit into a scope ring. Which I assume was then used to clamp on as a weapon light. P60 was burned out and batteries dead. I tossed it into my assault pack and it made its way home with me. Digging through some stuff I refound the old C2. Replacement clip from Surefire, a new P60, and fresh batteries. I am still impressed with the way it looks.

But, I wanted a long running LED to make it a great EDC. With a simple google search I found CPF....and crawled down the rabbithole! So I have a Malkoff M61LL on the way. And I can only surmise where it goes from here. Thanks for a great site, knowledgable folks, and for letting my first post be in the C2-HA thread!

Best,
musker412

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is why I am on this site. I have a C2 HA that was found under my new bunk upon arrival in Iraq (2006). The clip was missing, though the top insert was there. It was wrapped in electrical tape until the previous owner could make it fit into a scope ring. Which I assume was then used to clamp on as a weapon light. P60 was burned out and batteries dead. I tossed it into my assault pack and it made its way home with me. Digging through some stuff I refound the old C2. Replacement clip from Surefire, a new P60, and fresh batteries. I am still impressed with the way it looks.

But, I wanted a long running LED to make it a great EDC. With a simple google search I found CPF....and crawled down the rabbithole! So I have a Malkoff M61LL on the way. And I can only surmise where it goes from here. Thanks for a great site, knowledgable folks, and for letting my first post be in the C2-HA thread!

Best,
musker412

Thank you for your service, and I'm glad you found the best combination in the flashlight world (in my opinion): Surefire + a Malkoff drop in

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast

Best,
musker412

thanks for serving our country man! yeah if you have pics you can post of the battle worn C2 I'd love to see that.

lightcycle1

Enlightened
'nuther shot of my new C2- this time sporting an EDC+
Ti-Ni black crenelated bezel and the GITD ring.
Powered with an AW17670 and a Malkoff M61.

(dont mind me its my first Surefire and Im currently in love with this light.) :D

e8egy6ah.jpg

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
I´ve posted in this thread before, but it was quite a while ago. Since then the C2-HA really became my crack............14 C2s it is now, 13 C2-HA (one still in package), one C2-BK and two additional centurions, a L5 as well as a lego with a KT1 turbo head.

centurions2k.pjg

centurions4k.pjg

centurions1k.pjg

centurions3k.pjg

Last edited:

Roger999

Enlightened
Oh my.........

What do you do with 14 C2s? are like 1 or 2 users and the rest held in a collection box or you hide C2's in every nook and cranny inside the house?