Jeff Hanko Tribute thread

Incidentalist

Enlightened
Another stuff...

The head in this Ti LF2XT (run #1 from Steve Ku) was badly treated so Jeff gave it a
new design and restored a nice look

I saw this light in the Steve Ku thread and wondered what the story was behind it. Now I know.

Looking forward to Jeff getting his new shop set up. My D10 and EX10 needs some company and I have a spare LF2XT that could use a new host. :naughty:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
My other arrived :D
5996245210_70f0d33f1a_b.jpg

5996245218_ab6c63ef36_b.jpg

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beautiful collection Lisa...

We both have 4 JHankos', one of them with no 3D tail and single trit.
Only one E·X10... The heads' grooves... lots of coincidences.

But going on Jeff's work, here are a couple of Ti fobs with 22mm trit, enterely hand made
from a solid bar. A lot of work, indeed for an outstanding result. These are attached to my EDC's since almost a year ago and they look perfect.

EDIT:
These are the only two made by Jeff up to date, AFAIK.
He probably will produce a very limited run some time in the future when his
new worshop is finished, but that's only my very personal impression.

Last edited:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ramon what is this light.... An EX10?

I must get one...

ANdrew

Exactly. The 10 blue trits in the 3D tail is amazingly magic in the dark.
These lights are extremely rare to find for sale as they are pieces of art and Jeff stopped production a year ago (temporarily). Anyway, you might post a WTB thread.
I hope (wish) he start production anytime and you can get one of these or his new designs.
I keep patiently waiting...

Last edited:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
@Webb

I don't think this is the right place to insert your advertisement link...

Deleted as Spam - Norm

Last edited by a moderator:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's been a long time since the last post here... but I got a unique DLC 3D D10 and it's worth to share some pics with Jeff's work enthusiastics. There are only two of these made.

Enjoy it!

The current family

chris975d

Newly Enlightened
Posted this in the "Photos of your lights" thread, but I'll post here. This is my first of Jeff's lights, from his latest run finished about a week ago. It's a D10 3D tail w/D11.2 light engine. All blue trits.

dsc0648j.jpg

I've already placed an order with Jeff for another light...an EX10 w/3D tail. 8 trits in the 3D tail, 10 around the body. Both locations alternating white and yellow trits (my collegiate colors).

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've already placed an order with Jeff for another light...an EX10 w/3D tail. 8 trits in the 3D tail, 10 around the body. Both locations alternating white and yellow trits (my collegiate colors).

I've done some searching including in the Marketplace and haven't been able to find where I can order any of Jeff's creations. Can you give me a pointer?