Jeff Hanko Tribute thread

jclubbn5

Newly Enlightened
sans = without

I think I'll go with at least a handful or two :).

It seems EX11s almost always have tons of trits, but I noticed many of your non-Ti tridents (dammys, copper, brass/bronze?) were ordered without trits.

Beautiful collection once again! Do you tend to use your smaller or larger Hanko's more?
Only tridents I have with trits are bronze with 10 green and the zirconium with 12 blue. Also I carry the trident model the most out of all my lights but every now and then get on a ex11.2 kick and will alternate between them for a month or so. Right now I'm on a damascus kick so I've been solely carrying the damascus trident.

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Waiting for my next Zirconium Hanko.
And no, it will not be a Twisted Trident. ;)
29655814511_98dbae382d_b.jpg

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
jclubbn5, love that collection and very nice picture. Where do you live? And when you going on vacation next?? :whistle:

Seriously, Not counting the lights.....You done spunt some serious Benjamins on those SF clips! Muy impressivo compadre.

jclubbn5

Newly Enlightened
jclubbn5, love that collection and very nice picture. Where do you live? And when you going on vacation next?? :whistle:

Seriously, Not counting the lights.....You done spunt some serious Benjamins on those SF clips! Muy impressivo compadre.
I live near St. Louis and with an addiction like this can't waste money on vacations 😉
Money is just paper with ink on it and you can always make more but these are useable art peices which are priceless to me.

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love this light. Where can you buy these?
The Ti, Cu, etc. are done in batches. That is a Damascus one that you have to get on the list for a commissioned light. You can find some of the less exotics on the secondary market for $800+, or $650 if you're lucky enough to snag one directly. The more exotics are $1300+ I believe.

jclubbn5

Newly Enlightened
Your best bet to aquire a Hanko machine works lights is to join the Facebook group Hanko Machine Works. Also the Facebook group flashlight fanatics has some secondary market lights for sale from time to time. Good luck with your search!

-JP

Newly Enlightened
This is my first one and its everything I hope it to be and more. I have a handful of customs and high end lights but I have yet to find one quite on this level of fit and finish and detailing. The work is just amazing and I find myself just holding it sometimes feeling the fine machining and just admiring it. I hope to add another one of Jeff's works of art sometime in the near future.
IMG_1492_zpsny656fsp.jpg

14446124_10207186770564380_3850973196651486378_n_zpsxwyzqkxn.jpg

-JP

Newly Enlightened
Couldn't agree more easilyled. You pay a lot but you get a lot for what you pay for.

-JP

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, the knife is an Olamic Cutlery Wayfarer in sculpted titanium. The light isnt on its not the LED the green glow is a GITD after market gasket. I lack trits but this GITD is super bright and stays fairly bright most of the night so I can always see it in the middle of the night if I need to grab it.

Last edited:

Latest posts