Jeff Hanko Tribute thread

LumensMaximus

Enlightened
Gorgeous collection, I felt lucky to snag just one Ti Twisted Trident when they first came available and I love it :twothumbs.

easilyled

Flashaholic
Thanks for the nice comments. Jeff just keeps raising the bar. When he first started posting lights that he machined, we could all see that they were something special. Then came the amazing 3-D tails, different finishes, Gunner grip options, different exotic materials immaculately executed and now these gorgeous twisted, fluted tridents. Make the most of the "Hanko era" while it lasts. :)

egrep

Enlightened
They're [almost] here......!

Jeff is finishing a big batch of Tridents and we're on track for next week's big drop! Thank you for your patience, there will be plenty of opportunities to purchase various styles of Tridents starting next Wednesday and running through the weekend!

We will have 'beep beep' lotteries at The Blade Show. There in Atlanta, on Friday and Saturday we will take a list of people's phone numbers and pick winners throughout the day. Those selected will then have 30 minutes to come to the table to buy their Trident! How easy is that? There will also be some 'quick draw' sales so please come by to sign up, say hello and see what might be on the table!

In the Hanko Machine Works Facebook group we'll have some lotteries and quick draws as well! We'll try to space these around the clock so that our friends worldwide will have a better chance. But one man's night is another man's day. Maybe US folks would do well to check in the middle of the night and the other way around?!

We are so grateful for your kind support and participation! We look forward to many new Hanko owners posting pictures of their Tridents with other fantastic gear that you have!

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
My updated collection (thanks to the arrival of a copper trident)

Slightly darker to show trits better

WOW!! Just wow!! I LOVE that one with the green tritium, in the back, and around the lens.

easilyled

Flashaholic
WOW!! Just wow!! I LOVE that one with the green tritium, in the back, and around the lens.

Thanks for the nice words. The one that you're referring to is a Ti Gunner-Grip Stone-washed Ex11.2

Every light that Jeff makes is amazing. :)

easilyled

Flashaholic
They're [almost] here......!

Jeff is finishing a big batch of Tridents and we're on track for next week's big drop! Thank you for your patience, there will be plenty of opportunities to purchase various styles of Tridents starting next Wednesday and running through the weekend!

We will have 'beep beep' lotteries at The Blade Show. There in Atlanta, on Friday and Saturday we will take a list of people's phone numbers and pick winners throughout the day. Those selected will then have 30 minutes to come to the table to buy their Trident! How easy is that? There will also be some 'quick draw' sales so please come by to sign up, say hello and see what might be on the table!

In the Hanko Machine Works Facebook group we'll have some lotteries and quick draws as well! We'll try to space these around the clock so that our friends worldwide will have a better chance. But one man's night is another man's day. Maybe US folks would do well to check in the middle of the night and the other way around?!

We are so grateful for your kind support and participation! We look forward to many new Hanko owners posting pictures of their Tridents with other fantastic gear that you have!

Will these be appearing on EDCKnives Jon? I can't see any there yet. :)

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will these be appearing on EDCKnives Jon? I can't see any there yet. :)

You've really got to get onto the Hanko Machine Works group on FaceBook, Daniel. (Lots of special Hankos seen there that have not been posted here before).

Meanwhile, Daniel, here's a photo I took today.
Timascus '67 in a play of light and shadows.
(Yes, the light was back-lit ;) - really brings out a lot of the detail which is not apparent when completely lit).
27147661980_5542dd8505_b.jpg

easilyled

Flashaholic
You've really got to get onto the Hanko Machine Works group on FaceBook, Daniel. (Lots of special Hankos seen there that have not been posted here before).

Meanwhile, Daniel, here's a photo I took today.
Timascus '67 in a play of light and shadows.
(Yes, the light was back-lit ;) - really brings out a lot of the detail which is not apparent when completely lit).
27147661980_5542dd8505_b.jpg

Fantastic light and excellently executed pictures of it, Jon. Its right up there at the summit of flashlight beauty and function married together.

Regarding the HankoMachineWorks Facebook group, I am able to access it but just not participate as I don't use my real name due to preferring anonymity which Facebook doesn't facilitate.

So, yes, I can see some of the beauties on offer there. However your light trumps them. ;)

easilyled

Flashaholic
Its hard to post anything after jonwkng's amazing pictures but as I had another Trident arrive today, I thought I'd post an up-to-date picture of my Tridents:-

Daniel,

I find myself unable to pick a favorite from your last picture. The only thing that makes them more spectacular is having them grouped. Enjoy your lights and thank you for sharing them with your CPF family.

~ Chance

easilyled

Flashaholic
Daniel,

I find myself unable to pick a favorite from your last picture. The only thing that makes them more spectacular is having them grouped. Enjoy your lights and thank you for sharing them with your CPF family.

~ Chance

Thank you very much Chance. I enjoy them far more for being able to share them (at least with pictures) with my CPF friends. :thumbsup: