Jeff Hanko Tribute thread

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks amazing, Daniel! Always in awe with your metal polishing skills!
The Nickel Silver in the Mokume Gane grain looks surreal, fluid-like... Astounding! :thumbsup:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Looks amazing, Daniel! Always in awe with your metal polishing skills!
The Nickel Silver in the Mokume Gane grain looks surreal, fluid-like... Astounding! :thumbsup:

Thank you Jon. I was worried about tinkering with the work of such a master! :stupid:

Yes, the Nickel Silver is very highly reflective now, like mercury. So on a black surface, it creates some nice outlines.

Last edited:

Mr.Mcgoo

Newly Enlightened
Thanks everyone sharing the shots. Everyone really have some awesome lights. I have been trying for awhile to get one of these lights but hopefully soon. I carry a light with me everyday and at work two. Hopefully one of these bad boys will be next to my 007.

Awesome photos guys! I just went through most of this thread. I joined the Facebook group and there are great pics on there as well. Looks like Hanko Machine Works will be at USN Gathering this year. Wish I could go!

MrZelly

Newly Enlightened
updated family photo...

vbyBdA.jpg

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Superb collection MrZelly! :thumbsup:
Now, I may be mistaken, but I believe that you have the most number of Tridents at the moment, eh? :D

easilyled

Flashaholic
Superb collection MrZelly! :thumbsup:
Now, I may be mistaken, but I believe that you have the most number of Tridents at the moment, eh? :D

It looks like the Trident wars are escalating. ;)

Actually, I think the other Jon (Gafaell) has the most number of Tridents, doesn't he?