• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Jetbeam Jet U/l-MK group buy (CLOSED)

georgeib

Newly Enlightened
Re: Jetbeam Jet U/l-MK group buy (codes already available in op)

Does the I MK have over discharge protection, or does it require a protected 14500 battery? Thanks.

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened

People, I just want to tell you that this GB is against our company's policy. We sign a contract with our distributors that they will sell our products at prices as determined by Jetbeam, and if any of these distributors are selling our products at lower than RRT, they are going against their contract with us, and are legally liable for their actions. Keep in mind also that at these prices you may be buying fakes, because these prices are even lower than the cost of production for the company. Tatasal, are you willing to prove to your buyers, and to Jetbeam, that you are selling the genuine products? You're even using OUR pictures, which can substitute for plagiary, if I'm not mistaken, or maybe copyright theft? If I am wrong or understand anything wrong, I will apologize here on the forum. If I am right, will YOU apologize? Let's see.....

Last edited:

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast

In response to the above post, here is the text of their reply:

We just get in touch with Jetbeam factory. They confirmed us there is no MAP rule for Jetbeam Jet U/l-MK. And the distributor we get product they confirmed us is the authorized distributor .
We confirm all Jetbeam lights in GearBest are genuine products. If any member have problem of light he received, he can contact GearBest directly for warranty, resend or refund, etc.

And this link below will show why you are an just individual personally complaining of competition.

People, please take a look, especially in the second link:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?416693-Distributors-wholesalers&highlight

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/search.php?searchid=257344

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic

Neither link works from my phone. Can you re-post or confirm links please?

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast

Neither link works from my phone. Can you re-post or confirm links please?

As a senior citizen not as computer-savvy as the younger ones, sorry, I don't know of another way to your request. haha

mjlee60

Newly Enlightened

I don't think gearbest is an authorized dealer meaning they don't offer a manufacturer's warranty and their prices reflect that. I have bought from them in the past without issue (other than long yet expected shipping times) but I will see if they send genuine jetbeams. I did find some posts about them shipping fake convoys a few years back so I hope they have good customer service. Gearbest does post on this forum so maybe they can give a better answer:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/member.php?357396-gearbest

Last edited:

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened

In response to the above post, here is the text of their reply:

We just get in touch with Jetbeam factory. They confirmed us there is no MAP rule for Jetbeam Jet U/l-MK. And the distributor we get product they confirmed us is the authorized distributor .
We confirm all Jetbeam lights in GearBest are genuine products. If any member have problem of light he received, he can contact GearBest directly for warranty, resend or refund, etc. For this member (Jetbeam5), factory told us he is an foreign dealer. They are trying to contact him to solve this problem. You can post the message

And this link below will show why you are an just individual personally complaining of competition.

People, please take a look, especially in the second link:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?416693-Distributors-wholesalers&highlight

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/search.php?searchid=257344

For your information, I am NOT a foreign dealer, and the company in question is NOT competition! They are in fact one of our distributors. May I enlighten you that I am actually working for the Shenzhen JETBeam company, and if you had a proper look at my "signature", that would have confirmed it. I am not going to get into a verbal fight with you or anybody about this matter, even though you are trying to make me personally look bad. Suffice it to say that we have the legal right to have that distributor's license revoked, and even their business closed. I already sent them a message to this regard.

This matter is now closed.

Latest posts