• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Jets22"Blackbird" Run2 Part2

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Jets22"Blackbird" Run2 Part2

ok i'm in on usn, but where the heck am i supposed to find info a/b jets22? you're not going to give us any pointers or anything?

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast

I was just contacted by and Admin on the USN. He has requested at this time that we NOT publicly discuss anything over there about the deal with Jets22 until he has had a chance to discuss it with the other Admin. He has be detailed about the situation. If you have a deal with Jets22 where he owes you a flashlight or money I don't see any problem with sending him a private message over there regarding this and that was my original intent in letting people here know about the USN. Please respect the USN's Admins' request - they are a very honor driven group and will do what is right. Thanks everyone for your cooperation in this and hopefully this will result in some resolution for everyone soon.

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast

matrixshaman,

Thanks for all your help with USN. Since Brock hasn't been posting there recently there isn't much reason to bring up the problem on the boards.

I'm due to be back in the US mid December or so, hopefully I can get some kind of resolution on this then.

-LT

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

I believe that in time (hopefully sooner rather than later) Brock will make this run and "right" any apparent "wrongs"......

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sakugenken said:
Why all the mystery? What has Brock posted there?

I think the problem is that we are all trying to play nice in hopes that we actually receive what we are owed.

However, in the interest of saving you guys some time here is the short version: Brock was making and selling lights, some bare Al versions of the blackbird (silverbirds) among them, on USN during the time that we were waiting for our lights. It looks to have been happening from around the first of 2005 to mid 2005. Should you wish to draw your own conclusions more info can be had in the underground and USN.

It would be nice if this thread didn't turn into something that required closing by the Mods so please keep your comments civil or take your frustration down below.

Thanks,
-LT

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast

There are some other things you can see going on there but I don't believe it is appropriate to discuss here. If you are interested get an account there, do your research and draw your own conclusions. And I'll state again that it was primarily my intent in bringing out a way to get hold of Jets22 for those who have pending transactions with him - as he is on the USN nearly every day that I have checked. Look at a persons profile and you can see the date of their last activity - just like here it is vBulletin forum software.

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lunal_Tic said:
Brock was making and selling lights, some bare Al versions of the blackbird (silverbirds) among them, on USN during the time that we were waiting for our lights. It looks to have been happening from around the first of 2005 to mid 2005.

3rd quarter 2005 is when I finally asked for and received my refund and at the time, Brock said he was finishing up the move from FL to PA.
I guess USN was hosting his moving sale.
:ohgeez:

Sakugenken

Newly Enlightened

Lunal_Tic said:
I think the problem is that we are all trying to play nice in hopes that we actually receive what we are owed.

However, in the interest of saving you guys some time here is the short version: Brock was making and selling lights, some bare Al versions of the blackbird (silverbirds) among them, on USN during the time that we were waiting for our lights. It looks to have been happening from around the first of 2005 to mid 2005. Should you wish to draw your own conclusions more info can be had in the underground and USN.

It would be nice if this thread didn't turn into something that required closing by the Mods so please keep your comments civil or take your frustration down below.

Thanks,
-LT

Thanks for the info. Unbelievable!

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast

I know this is not going to help anyone here who had prepaid for a Blackbird but for anyone still wanting one I have put mine up for sale in the Custom B/S/T section due to a very uncomfortable financial crunch right now (wife quit job). :ohgeez:

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator

:mad: It's been 29 months (2 years 5 months) and still waiting!

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator

...and we start another year without Jets22's BlackBird that we paid $175.00 for!

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just sent another email to Brock. This one is asking only for a refund of the $215 that I paid for the Blackbird and an N cell Arc body.

-LT

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got a response today. Brock has refunded my money so I'm off the list. Good luck to those of you that remain.

-LT

Latest posts