• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

July Space Making Sale

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
From Not Ready to ship list, I'll take

#22. Seraph Alumium, FS54, New copper retaining ring, P60 Host Only $50

#25. Acebeam K40Lvn with XPL PDT, no better thrower for the price $100
-If more are available

#29. X60vn XML2 PDT, no other thrower this powerful at this price $200

#42. K40Mvn MTG2 5000K, Most light for the money LOL $80

I'd also like to add the ANSI specs to all the lights if possible. I'll send email after list update for order confirmation. Thanks.

hombreluhrs

Enlightened
Can someone help me out please.....What's Vinh's PP address?

Last edited:

hombreluhrs

Enlightened
Thanks SA Condor ....I'm still having some issues with sending the funds. Vinh, I'll send the money ASAP.

TINF

Newly Enlightened
If you have another 6. TM16GTvn XPL PDT, DriverVNX2, bit less performance than T6vn but bit better build quality, 4 Free LG 3500 $275/300, Ill take it.

Mike9028

Enlightened
NRTS

#13 - As for the LED...Looking for the WOW factor with this light so whatever is the best recommended option. I'm a cooler neutral or cool white type of guy.

R2S

#9 :)

#25? If possible, I'm looking to get a Niteeye Mini1vn TI DHT or even SS DHT is fine too to save $$ but I def want the DHT to match my D25CVN DHT if available? As for the LED, same as above, whatever is the most recommended light for the WoW factor.

Also, didn't see one on your list but I'm looking to purchase a black toolvn with triple layer copper - XPL HI 6000K if available.

Thx again for a great sale.

Last edited: