• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Klarus Warranty Issue

camelight

Newly Enlightened
I have now the same problem
My klarus g30 tailcap has been broken i sent to klarus an email but i don't get any response
It only past 10 days not 6 months
But still, not even a response from tham?
I am very disappointed the built quality of this tailcap wasn't good as i expected l. It has double rotation machnizam and it stuck so the pins holding the inner side in place while scrow on the tailcap Brock
Im disappointed both from the quality and their servis
Reading your story made me sure their servis is very bad
So if they won't answer me soon i won't buy from them agin
I can't know if their products will survive and if not even with the warranty its hard to get it fixed
I hope your case is the exception not just for me but for all the others bought form tham their products quality is disappointing so a least it would be easier to fix tham

klight

Enlightened
I have now the same problem
My klarus g30 tailcap has been broken i sent to klarus an email but i don't get any response
It only past 10 days not 6 months
But still, not even a response from tham?
I am very disappointed the built quality of this tailcap wasn't good as i expected l. It has double rotation machnizam and it stuck so the pins holding the inner side in place while scrow on the tailcap Brock
Im disappointed both from the quality and their servis
Reading your story made me sure their servis is very bad
So if they won't answer me soon i won't buy from them agin
I can't know if their products will survive and if not even with the warranty its hard to get it fixed
I hope your case is the exception not just for me but for all the others bought form tham their products quality is disappointing so a least it would be easier to fix tham

So sorry for the trouble, and delay response. Could you please re-send the email to [email protected] and show the issue.
Also, please kindly advice the receipt and your full address, saller information.
We will handle this in 1-3 days.
Klight

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well thanks, you saved me some money. I was going to purchase the XT11S but I think I'll go with Armytek as they now finally ship from Canada.

Huh, Armytek's quality is a separate story :) Just check the forum. Once upon a time it was growing on me, but when I started to collect info... I've bought Lumintop TD16 XP-L HI :D I don't like to gamble. With Armytek you may buy a piece of art or pain in the *** -- 50/50.

bdogps

Enlightened
Huh, Armytek's quality is a separate story :) Just check the forum. Once upon a time it was growing on me, but when I started to collect info... I've bought Lumintop TD16 XP-L HI :D I don't like to gamble. With Armytek you may buy a piece of art or pain in the *** -- 50/50.

[emoji23]