• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Lamplighter LED keychain lanterns

calipsoii

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all,

Thanks for continuing to check in once in a while! I'm still plunking away but you don't need me to tell you progress is slow - you can see that. :)

Right now I'm tweaking the test circuit to work with surface mount components. When I breadboarded the new circuit with huge discrete components everything worked just fine, but when I switched over to tiny SMD components things don't work the same. A lot of it is due to increased resistances in the smaller parts so I'm just experimenting to see if I can improve efficiencies.

I have made note of everyone asking to be added to the interest list but would just like to caution you that it might be a while before I'm putting anything in the mailbox for you. :eek:

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I almost forgot about these until I saw one posted on another forum. Please put me on the list for a 3-window brass. I know its a WIP and I'll try to be patient. :)

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
If anyone is interested in getting one from the last run I believe I have one available. It would be a three window. Can't remember if it is Brass or Copper though. I can check when I get home. I had it till the first set of batteries died. Then never got new cells for it. It is a great little keychain light. Hopefully Colipsoii will be able to get the next batch going.

chubbs4u

Newly Enlightened
If anyone is interested in getting one from the last run I believe I have one available. It would be a three window. Can't remember if it is Brass or Copper though. I can check when I get home. I had it till the first set of batteries died. Then never got new cells for it. It is a great little keychain light. Hopefully Colipsoii will be able to get the next batch going.

If it's CU I'm very interested

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast

Chubbs claims it if copper, I'll claim if brass (assuming its in good shape). So its probably sold, but who gets it? :)

calipsoii

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh my goodness everyone, thanks for the continued interest! :grin2: I haven't updated this thread in WAY too long so you have my many apologies for that, but I can tell you that I'm still working hard to get another run of Lamplighters done for everyone who wants one. Progress has been very slow (much slower than I'd like) but there is definite progress being made and I'll be posting here the second I have something to show. Thanks for all your patience and interest, I hope to have good news soon. :candle:

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice to see you are still working on this calipsoii, You have a bunch of people still interested. I know it takes time for sure.

I didn't get a chance to check yesterday. I set a reminder for when i get home today. I should be able to post tonight.

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Every time Calisoli updates this post, I'm still exited!!
Please don't forget to update my add-on to the first 2.
Thanks,