Learning Videos

sflate

Enlightened
modamag,

I received a package yesterday. I should be done with them this weekend. Should I mail them back to you or should the next person PM me their address so I can ship it on to the next person on the list?

Calamityville_Horror

Newly Enlightened
If they are kosher to copy, I would be willing to see if I can get a few copies made. This is for those too far away for the pass-around, and maybe a few others. (Trying to avoid burning 200 DVDs, which would make a few weeks worth of free time go :poof:) Been a few years since I fired up the old DVD burner, but I should be able to get them copied after a bit of keyboard pounding.

Anyways, if this is the case, I could hop in at the end of the pass-around list. I am interested to see them myself in any case...

Geist

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heck I would be interrested! :twothumbs

First becose the trip of the DVD from US to France will take 10 days each, and second because I'll be able to keep them as reference and watch them when I need it (haven't got a lathe yet :sick2:)

Please people with DVD burners keep us posted! I will pay for media+shipping+a few bucks to get that beer during burn process ;)

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, if these DVDs are easily duplicated (no voodoo tricks to copy them) I can copy and dispatch for people in Europe... in that case I would ask for media+shipping in return.

But to do this, I need the DVDs :grin2:

edit : can I be on the list please?

Last edited: