LiFePo4 AA charger

gravityz

Enlightened
Well i have been away for quiet some time now.

i am still looking for a charger which can charge LiFePo4 AA batteries but is seems they still are hard to find.

does anybody knows if these still exist.
makes no sense in using the wf-138 with a AA converter.

i found one one ebay but that seems to be the only one which claim it can charge liFePo4 AA's

both DX and KD do not have it (but they do sell the batteries)

weird

R@ndom

Enlightened

i am still looking for a charger which can charge LiFePo4 AA batteries but is seems they still are hard to find.

i found one one ebay but that seems to be the only one which claim it can charge liFePo4 AA's

weird

What's wrong with soldering a few magnets and wires onto an electronic store battery holder?

Fulgeo

Enlightened

weird

This one will do it. http://www.batteryspace.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=3285

Happy Mods!

rmteo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Most hobby chargers will do LiFePO4 - as well as Li-Ion/Li-PO, NiMH/NiCD and Lead Acid. They also have much higher charging currents and capable of charge balancing.

Fulgeo

Enlightened
That's great. Do you have this charger? Interested to know how you like it.

I do not have that specific charger. I have bought other chargers from batteryspace and they work. I used one to make a gift for my older brother. I soldered the charging jack that came with a 6AA to 2D FiveMega battery holder, so all my brother had to do was plug it in and wait for the LED on the charger to change colors :D. He has been using it for about a year and no problems reported.

rizky_p

Flashlight Enthusiast
well if you have the green to spare, you can always buy hobby charger. Most of them capable of charging LifePo4, but check before purchasing one just to be sure.