• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Lights for Sale

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does the Aeon Mk III - Copper Edition come with a capsule... maybe similar to the one pictured with the custom light listed before it?

20160728_164726_zpscicrq53n.jpg

Last edited:

Xavier

Newly Enlightened
@wimmer21 - the Mk III does not have a capsule. It does have its original packaging.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
@wimmer21 - the Mk III does not have a capsule. It does have its original packaging.

Well shoot... I really like the looks of that capsule. Is the Custom Muyshondt Ion smaller or larger than the Aeon Mk III?

I couldn't find any packaging info at Muyshondt. This is my first time really looking at these lights. I want one.

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well shoot... I really like the looks of that capsule. Is the Custom Muyshondt Ion smaller or larger than the Aeon Mk III?

I couldn't find any packaging info at Muyshondt. This is my first time really looking at these lights. I want one.

I knew I'd find you here:) beautiful light!!! :thumbsup:

Xavier

Newly Enlightened

Hope these help you with size comparison.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any idea how easily the Aeon clip might be removed and reattached with maybe a hexagon tool?

EDIT

Please be sure to ask any questions via PM and if you intend to buy please post an "I'll take it" in the thread.

Oops sorry... wasn't paying attention.

I'll take it! The Aeon Mk III - Copper Edition

Because this light is made by a dude

Last edited:

NICSAK

Enlightened
Got my ss copper s1 baton today!! It is beautiful and in perfect condition (still in plastic[emoji2]). Thank you very much Xavier!