• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Lights You Want Me To Mod

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
A 5000k LED option and power boost is all I would require. The U.I. for this line of Olight products is nice.

Scratch that... I want a de-domed option too. I'll think of something else in a minute. Oh yeah... how about a solid copper light engine and also maybe poke some holes in the neck. We can use a different light when it's raining.
Wow wimmer you're going to be opening your own moding service soon. I can feel it:)

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Single cell wont cut it...

Not sure what you mean. The "Vinh... please" comment was in reference only to my wish that you mod the R50 Pro Seeker.

If that's not going to happen, well you know best and I'm sure you have good reasons. I might go ahead and buy the stock version if there's not going to be a V54 version, so if it's not too much trouble please let everyone here who's interested in that light know one way or the other. Thanks Vinh

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure what you mean. The "Vinh... please" comment was in reference only to my wish that you mod the R50 Pro Seeker.

If that's not going to happen, well you know best and I'm sure you have good reasons. I might go ahead and buy the stock version if there's not going to be a V54 version, so if it's not too much trouble please let everyone here who's interested in that light know one way or the other. Thanks Vinh
He means he's scared to see you with a single cell even. Lol

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
The acebeam.com/x65 webpage was just updated a few hours ago with additional detailed information.

Partial quote: "…
…Turbo Max: 12000 lumens, 1hours

Max beam 1301 meters…
…"

Soon we shall see if Vinh can boost this a tad wee bit. :)