LiitoKala charger

gnappi

Newly Enlightened
I was getting tired of plugging in two, three or more chargers to charge 18650, 26650, AA, AAA, 16340, RCR2 and 9 volt batteries and I found a solution that will charge all of these stick types and two 9 volt batteries (10 total charge locations) in any or all combinations.

So now I'm really not needing my other chargers I can charge everything a lot faster. Since I've never heard of this charger before, I hope it stays reliable for the long term, but I'll still have the Xtar and intellicharger as backups.

Note, the RCR2 uses an insulated aluminum rod / spacer I made to charge them.

LiitoKala_charger1.jpg

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I too wouldn't trust this charger either until after HKJ has reviewed it and identified all weaknesses on the unit.

OTOH I don't think it's cumbersome to own and use multiple chargers esp. when they're used at home. Every charger is different in terms of charging strategy and performance, and I seriously doubt one that is LiIon and NiMH-compatible can fare well on all the cells covered.

gnappi

Newly Enlightened
Looks interesting- what is the model number? Has hkj done a review?
It's the Lii-S8.

I have not seen any reviews here or online, though hkj mentioned that he had not as yet looked into the 6 cell version.

Contrary to what others do, I don't like multiple chargers and took a chance with this one.

Latest posts