• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

List your McGizmo flashlights

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought I had quite a few...., I'll list them with potentially incorrect nomenclature, but will add some comments.

AL McLux III PD-S
was slate - off at Modomag's exotic coating (going for Audi A4 Grey HAIII). One of my fa
favorites.
Al "Oilslick" McClicky Mule
This is the light that when I saw a photo of it I went over to the custom b/s/t forum. Took me a while to get one - the new button changed the whole characteristic of the light - unbelievable. My first one (not oilslick) lit up the bar at the Airport Hilton Garden Inn in Halifax one night during a power failure.
27LT-S
What a nice nice beam on this one.

Ti PD-S Mizer
Ti PD Mule - with high cri LED (off at Modomag's)
Lunasol LS20
Lunasol LS27 - AlTiN coating
BB Haiku
Sundrop XR-U
2-Pak (splash ano'd) McClicky hosting Creemator head

Photo was taken when LS20 & Haiku were out at Matt's modeling for holsters. Also - the Ti bezel on the slate PD I had taken out the trits in prep for having it coated.

I guess 10 is enough!

766815732_Pufoc-M.jpg

766815546_kQvBf-M.jpg

brucec

Enlightened
Hi CRI McClickie Mule
Ti PD-S
LS20
Sundrop 3S
Haiku

I'm waiting for the Hi CRI reflectored Sapphire to come to fruition or a multi-mode Sapphire...

Barbarian

Enlightened
and I love that hard-coated XR19. Even the etched clip is coated? Very nice.

Is that one of RPM's bezels on the second PD-S?
Yes is the answer to both of your questions. Excellent call big boy.

I'm sure you already know this, but that is also a RPM bezel on the Al PD head second from the right.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not a full list, but sitting in the DC area with over a foot of snow still on the ground and a warning for 10-20 inches more tomorrow and Wednesday, any USPS One Rate Box with McGizmo toys enclosed is cause for a: celebration and b: PHOTOS!

A Mule Head for my L1 - and a C Pak that currently is hosting my Ti PD-S
IMG_3205.JPG

IMG_3207.JPG

IMG_3208.JPG

While I LOVE McGizmo's PD, I also love the McClicky!
IMG_3209.JPG

How does he do it? I mean, it's 'just' a mule! And I love the L1, but this simple 'dumb mule' head has transformed it into a totally different, totally useful light that provides a beautiful, uniform impressive light source.
IMG_3210.JPG

Purdy, ain't they?? :D

IMG_3211.JPG

I think I need counseling....:naughty:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Only two so far.

Haiku XP-G & SunDrop XR-U.

Have you tried putting the XP-G into the XR-U head? I'm presuming you can do that (they unscrew) like the Haiku XR-E (hope I got that right :candle:) - quite amazing.

As to the comment from run4jc (havn't figured out multipe quotes yet) concerning my "I guess 10 is enough" - note this is ONLY a guess !!

Say it ain't so!!

That means I can buy only 3 more!! :mecry: :huh: :shakehead

I'm trying to keep my light collection below 30 "serious" lights. Note I have to quantify it as "serious" lights. Also - I haven't counted recently (just got my orange ceramic coated 6P - has the mcclicky)

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you tried putting the XP-G into the XR-U head? I'm presuming you can do that (they unscrew) like the Haiku XR-E (hope I got that right :candle:) - quite amazing.
nfetterly - one of the reasons I ordered an XR-U is the ability to put the XR-E in it - I even ordered an XR-E GDuP engine from the Light Shoppe. I'm curious to as to whether that XP-G engine would go in, too!

As to the comment from run4jc (havn't figured out multipe quotes yet) concerning my "I guess 10 is enough" - note this is ONLY a guess !!
As for 'multi quotes', just click on the
multiquote_off.gif
in each message you want to quote, then click on
quote.gif
at the last message you want to quote. That ought to work.....

I'm trying to keep my light collection below 30 "serious" lights. Note I have to quantify it as "serious" lights. Also - I haven't counted recently (just got my orange ceramic coated 6P - has the mcclicky)

How do you like that orange coated 6P? I WANT one - but I'm poor from the last 3 month of McGizmo acquisitions!!! :broke:
One of those puppies with that 3 emitter XP-G module would be amazing - but my request for one of those was not in the top 30 so alas, no XP-Gx3 for me!!:mecry:

New photos of your collection soon, please!! :twothumbs