little rusty are High drain batteries really needed? tests?

Turbo V6 Camaro

Newly Enlightened
hello

So i'm a little rusty on my basic electronics. I have LD75c an I put the Orbtronic 3200 batteries in it. there site says the are rated for a 10 amp draw

with 4 18560 in there I dont see how it could draw more than 5-6 amps from each battery, depending on batt config. witch i think this light is 2 pairs in seires and ech pair is || to each other becuase the light will run with only half the batteries.....

am i getting the full output of my light with these cells?

has anybody dont any tests to show the light reduction ? most 18650 i see say high drian and support 10amps, i have found a few that support 20 amps, but i can't think of light that would draw 20 amps from one cell

now i know the xhp50/70 need a high voltage so i assume they step up the voltage witch draws more amps from the cells, be even still with 2 batteries or the 10+ AMP cells needed?

please educate me :D

herektir

Newly Enlightened
Higher drain batteries tend to suffer less voltage sag under load so if a particular flashlight is voltage dependant it could effect how well it runs. I dont know what the draw is on the ld75c so cant really say. 5 amps is a good bit for the older 3100 and 3400 panasonic batteries but something like 18650ga or mj1(10amp continuous) would work well 5 amp draw. Little need i think for the very high drain cells like the vapers use, i think 20amp plus range.

Turbo V6 Camaro

Newly Enlightened
so will the 10A orbtronic work in just about everything? Im looking at the K60 and the review here said it draws 7A from 4 18650, i assume its 2 in || then the pairs in series witch would mean only about 1.5 AMP per battery