Looking for a good spotlight with awesome throw

Brian321

Enlightened
Hello i would like something that will focus the beam into a very tight spot for maximum throw.

Brightness is not a concern as i am going to mod it with an HID bulb.

I would also prefer it to have two bulbs next to each other that way i can use two HID bulbs.

Thanks,
Brian

ANDREAS FERRARI

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not sure how it would be possible to adjust the focus on a dual bulb spotlight.
I have only seen 2 spotlights that have dual bulbs -the Vector 192 and a model they carry at Cabela's.
Neither will give you "a very tight spot for maximum throw".
Have you checked the thread that CPF member stollman has just started on this subject.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/272969

tsmccull

Newly Enlightened
Sunforce 25 Million CP spotlight at Northern Tool. Do a search on it here for comments and photos.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
you never know unless you try your particular reflector with particular hid bulb. even if it was tight with original bulb no guarantee your hid bulb will work the same. the beam might not look the same, actually it wont look the same, it is a question how different it will be. i've build 2 hid conversion. (35w) each cost me about 130-150, for that much now i can buy hid that was build as hid from the start.

Patriot

Flashaholic
If size and portability isn't a factor, the Sunforce or Titanium Innovations Mega Illuminator would both fit the maximum throw qualification.

Latest posts